HOME

And I on the other hand did not like the excitement

*TIMESKIP*

A week  later 

Y/N's POV

I need to apply for another debit card its been a week  since I lost my wallet 

*phone message tone beeps*

*Mum*- Y/N  did you find a place to move into?its been a week since you started staying at your friend's. Its not good to overstay your welcome. 

*Me* - Hey mum, yeah I am actually on my way to the place right now. I'll let you know as soon as I find one. Don't worry mum I'll be alright.

*Mum*- make sure you are moving into the right place and most importantly a safe neighborhood

*Me* okay mom! I need to go now. Bye!

At the apartment

so miss Y/N, did you like the place?

Yes, I did, I'll make the security deposit payment today and would like to move in tomorrow. Is that okay with you?

yes, absolutely

THE NEXT DAY

"Finally", I said after I finished unpacking, I stretched a little and  looked out the window and realized the view was worth the money. I glanced at the clock and it was already 8:00 pm!

My stomach suddenly realized it was hungry and started grumbling.

I took my wallet and phone and left the apartment locking the door behind me.

While I was walking, the Streets seemed a little familiar but couldn't quite make out if I had actually been here or was just having Deja Vu.

After around 5 minutes of walking, I was standing in front of the same café to which I had been  a week ago.

I did not notice the other night but the neighborhood was very aesthetically pleasing. It had a calm and warm vibe to it.

But, the memories of that night made me think about the two guys who tried to help me.

I can't remember their faces or their names, everything was hazy and all I could remember was one of them helping me calm down and the other helping me stand up.

I wish I could see them again so I can thank them. Assuming by the way they were there at that time, they must be from this neighborhood too, but who knows?

I pushed my thoughts aside and went into the store to get few groceries. While I was Walking out of the store, I got a text from an unknown number

UNKNOWN: Hi, Is this HWANG Y/N?

ME: Yes, may I know who this is?

UNKNOWN: Yeah, sorry, It's me MINHO, remember we met a week ago in front of a café? 

ME: (to myself: huh? who? oooohh...... it must be one of those guys!) Oh yeah, but How do you know my name and number?

(I quickly saved the number, cuz why not? I mean they did help me that day )

MINHO: Yeah about that, we found your wallet near the café, we wanted to return it then but, you ran away so quick that we couldn't make out which way you went.

ME: Oh! Right, my bad. Could you please return it to me?

MINHO: Yes, sure, and by the way, can I save your number?

ME: *thinks for a second* yeah okay

MINHO: Thanks, so I'll text you the address, is 10 am tomorrow okay?

ME: Works for me. Sorry for making you go through all this trouble, I'll try to make up for it.

MINHO: It's no big deal, Don't worry about it. See you tomorrow then!

ME: okay

I looked up from my screen, the weather was nice, cool breeze brushing past my face, I suddenly felt a little cold as I was only wearing a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt.

I rushed back home, yes, Home! A place I can finally feel safe and warm, A place all to myself, with no one invading my privacy. 

I quickly washed up, had my dinner and went to lie down on my bed, but soon got bored so I started scrolling through Social media.

My feed was filled with celebrity news and K-pop content, I love K-pop, I mean who doesn't these days. even though I was born and raised in Sydney, I am Half Korean on  my dad's side.

After BTS, Stray kids have been making waves with their music and I really like their themes and concepts the most since they are more relatable and so, I listen to them a lot apart from all the other artists.

but when I went back to check my texts, my eyes fell on the last person I texted, MINHO.

His profile picture were three cats, and I am sure they seem familiar but again all orange cats look similar right?