LET'S BE FRIENDS!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Y/N was being shown around the house by Felix.

Chan, Changbin and Han were in their studio recording, Lee know and Hyunjin were setting up the table, while seungmin and I.N were tired and fell asleep on the couch on top of each other.

Y/N could not believe what was happening. She couldn't believe the fact that she was in the dorm of K-pop's most influential boy band's dorm, touring it with one of it's members showing her around, while the rest rest did not mind having her at their place. She pinched herself to check if she was dreaming, except she was not!

Y/N's POV

WAAAAhhhh... I can't believe this! Is this even real? HOw can all of this even be happening to me? I mean I'm usually not the luckiest person, so  I think there was a mistake. What if I'm dreaming? let's try pinching. OuChhH, so this is not a dream? Then....

"Earth to Y/N?" A deep ass voice broke my train of thoughts.... I was scared not gonna lie!

Oh My GOd Felix! I almost broke your jaw! I yelled

"Woah! Calm down miss feisty. Why are you on your toes? It's okay, You don't have to be intimidated by us. we're just 8 normal guys".

Oh, No it's just that, I got so scared when you did that, I hate it when someone sneaks up on me but I'm sorry it's not like you did it deliberately. I apologized

"Hey, its okay. You don't have to give me an explanation, Afterall we're friends, Right?"

"Friends"? I said to myself or so I thought  because Felix heard it. I wanted to make friends, It's been three months and I have like One friend and we only talk to each other about classes and other academic stuff and she was kind enough to let me stay at her place while I was looking for an apartment.

"Yes, Friends. I want to be friends with you, you know since we're both from the same place and all? and oh! did you know that I used to live like 7 blocks Away from yours when I was in Australia? So, Is it okay if we are friends? I don't have many people here who I can talk to except Chan hyung and a few others. It'd be nice to talk to someone who's from my hometown you know? Please, pretty please? he asked with puppy eyes.

 "Also Why do you suddenly look, I don't know? sad?? OMG Y/N don't tell me?" Felix Said.

What? Don't tell you what? and why are you giving me that weird look? It's not what you're thinking!

"What am I thinking?"

You're thinking something weird!

"What? no! so tell me Y/N, do you have any friends?" " did you make any friends after coming here?" asked Felix.

What do you mean if I have any  friends?  Of course I do! 

"Okay so do you hang out with them? Not just studying together or sitting next to each other in class kinda hang out but like going out for drinks, noraebang, dinner, lunch , movies etc., or just stay over at each other's kinda hang out?" he started questioning.

Does just talking to them, not count as friends? I mean I just met you and you said you wanted to be friends. 

"Woah, you are a tough one aren't you?" He chuckled.

Well you can say that.

"So you don't have actual friends!" 

Hey, you didn't have to attack me like that!

"Okay okay, fine I'll stop. Let's be friends from now on, okay? like actual friends, we can hangout,  go out for a can of beer and chicken or you can come over to watch a movie and things like that yeah?" He asked with his hand raised up for a high-five.