FRIENDSHIP REDISCOVERED

MINHO's POV

We were done with the brunch and gathered at the living room to chat a little before Y/N leaves 

Y/N was sitting on the single sofa, Lix, Binnie and I were on the couch, Chan hyung I.N and Han were on the floor sitting  next to where  Y/N was sitting, Seungmin and Hyunjin were sitting next to the couch on the floor

every one was curious about her and were shooting questions at her but she didn't seem to mind answering them

Hyunjin asked her if she liked to draw and sketch and she showed a few sketches she drew while she was bored, Hyunjin was impressed not gonna lie, they were actually pretty good.

Changbin was asking her if she likes movies or dramas

Chan hyung was just sitting there. Quiet.

So, I decided to ask her a question too

So, I went  "I'm just curious cuz earlier I saw you almost break Young bokie's jaw, It made me think if you took some lessons in Taekwondo or something?"

"Oh, yes when I was in middle school, I did take Taekwondo lessons for self defense. But I had to Quit when I moved to Melbourne During my senior high"

Oh! I exclaimed.

And Felix was really taken aback and asked her "Did you take those lessons from NTA Taekwondo club?"

"Yes", she replied

His eyes, went wide and he had a questionable expression.

He then tells her that he needs to check something and that he needs her permission for it.

She said okay.

He got up walked towards her and slightly tried to take a look at her shoulder and he seemed even more shocked than before. "No Way!" he said.

He asks "Y/N?, did you get this scar when you had your first competition, when a guy hooked and tackled you and you accidentally got hurt by a wooden bench from the fall?"

"yes, bu-"

"Did you get back up, not crying but angry, went straight towards that kid and punched him right on his nose?"

"Ye-"

"Did he get a nosebleed and start crying?"

"Yes, But, WAit! lemme complete my sentence before you ask anymore questions! Okay? 1. why are you asking me these questions? and 2. How do you know all these?"

"Ya Paboyaaa, It's me That Kid! Do you not remember me?"

"What? wait! wait a second!, I need to process this with the last two brain cells I have left, so you're telling me you're that kid!, like you are That Lee kko ppi? The one one whom I used to hang around with, during all of middle school?"

"Yes!!!!"

"Oh.My.God! I cannot believe this! we used to be so close, but I lost your contact when I moved to Melbourne. Do you know how much I cried when I moved and lost your number? I did not have any friends there and I had lost contact with my only best friend back then. I did not know you actually did pursue your dream of becoming an Idol!"

"Yes, I did pursue my dream, And did you know how depressed I was when I couldn't contact you anymore because you had changed your number, I had lost my best friend too. I was too lonely for a long time after you left! You Idiot! Do you have any Idea how much I missed you? I had moved to Korea after that, and joined JYP, they took away my phone during my trainee days and would let me talk only with my family members! I missed you like crazy. I'm so happy that we met gain!"

She stood up in happiness and Felix was too excited right now, he just went straight ahead and hugged her tight! She started crying while hugging him back. All of us were just sitting there trying to understand what was happening and it looked like a scene straight out of a K-drama.

She was crying so much that she couldn't stand anymore she just dropped to the floor bawling her eyes out in happiness, Felix was sitting next to her and was stroking her back. She looked at him and hugged him again

"Ya Kko ppi! promise me you'll never leave me again! You were the only true friend I had ever had in my life and when you left It felt really dark and lonely I swear I'll kill you if You ever leave" she threatened while still sniffling

"Ya pabo ya, you were the first person to leave, honestly I should be the one yelling at you!" He shot back 

"Ya you used to be shorter than me when did you become so tall?" she asked standing up and trying to match his height? with her eyes still filled with tears.

"I am not letting cheaters in on my secrets" He teased her

She hit him on the arm and he held his arm trying to act like he was in pain

It was so cute how they met each other after a long time through pure coincidence and rediscovered their friendship!

Felix then turned towards us and Introduced Y/N as his best friend of six years while hugging her by her shoulders

All of us were happy for them.

Except Chan hyung, something seemed t be bothering him. I don't know what but, He was so out of it the entire time. It was like he was there physically but his mind was elsewhere that's for sure!