CHANCE ENCOUNTERS AND SURPRISES

THE NEXT DAY

I woke to the sound of my alarm ringing in my ears, I turned it off, but my eyes were still closed. I could feel the warmth of the sun , I slowly opened my eyes and saw the soft sun rays passing through my pastel pink curtains, It was a beautiful Sunday morning and I felt like being productive.

I got off the bed, went into the bathroom, did my morning routine and had a small breakfast.

 I remembered I had to meet Minho today. 

He asked to meet at 10am and he hadn't texted the address yet. I still quickly got dressed and did my makeup, checked myself in the mirror one last time, I was wearing a white shirt with a pastel yellow knit sweater over it paired with beige pants. I nodded in satisfaction before leaving the house.

 I wanted to go to the book store anyway so leaving a little early should be fine.

I walked to my nearest book store it was really cute and had various section. It was well organized with a huge collection. I was browsing through the aisles to find a book that I liked.

while I'm searching, I got a text from Minho, He had texted me the address.

What's surprising yet obvious was that the address he sent was pretty close to my apartment.

It was only three blocks away. I looked at it and smiled to myself, thinking maybe I have a chance at making new friends and becoming a bit more social than being cooped up at home .

Since it was a short distance, I decided I would walk there, I saw a bakery on the way there so, I bought a few doughnuts as a Thank you for their help that day.

CHAN'S POV

It was a Sunday and I was working till 6 in the morning, I wanted to sleep more since, it has only been two hours since I went to sleep!

But, The kids had other plans, there was too much chaos so early in the morning, I stepped out of my room, to see what was going on and, 

I see Minho, Han and I.N cleaning the living room while Hyunjin and  Changbin were bickering over who would do the dishes.

Felix and seungmin were making something in the kitchen while Minho was trying to guide them every now and then.

They do not clean the house unless someone from the company or our family is coming to visit us. As far as I know it's neither.

And why is everyone cleaning just this house and not the other one?

I decided to ask them what this was all about

"hey guys what's with all the cleaning and everything, and what are you guys so excited about that you're all up so early, on a Sunday, cleaning and cooking?"

"we are having a guest" Han shouted from behind the couch.

"huh? guest? who?"

"hyung we met a girl near a café a week ago and it seems that she left her wallet behind while running away, so Lee know hyung invited her over to return it. At least that's what he says". Lix explained.

"What?!??! You invited a girl over? To our dorm? That's new! 

I mean you never invite even your closest of friends over for dinner and now you've invited a girl? Does she know who you are? 

And most importantly Do you like her?

 Oh my god all my sleepiness has disappeared now!"

"Calm down Hyung, It's nothing like that. Lix and I went out to get  us a few things from the store and while we were returning, we saw her outside a café, all scared and crying, Young bok understood that she was having a panic attack, it was dark, late and raining so, we thought it might not be safe for her if we left her alone so we tried to console her but the very next minute we helped her, she took off and did not even care to say anything and while running away she dropped her wallet. we picked it up and called her here to give it back to her" explained Lee know