Disclaimer

Trigger and mature content warning.

This story contains mentions of sensitive contents like physical and mental abuse, sexual content, suicidal thoughts, rape, violence, strong language, triggering scenes, mental illness and other.

If you are easily offended and underaged I advise you to skip this story. Reader discretion is advised.

I do not support or promote any of this toxic behavior and hope readers are mature enough to understand that. This is purely based on imagination and has got nothing to do with any idol in real life.

Don't be a silent reader. Your interaction with the story will surely motivate me.

This story is originally written in English.

English is not my first language so if you find any mistakes you can correct them privately.

As, I'm not a professional writer you might come across some errors. Kindly ignore them.

If any of my reader find my exact same work/story being copied and used kindly, inform me.

Do not recreate, translate my story and plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Do not post it on any other platform.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that you only love me, love", he whispered locking his eyes on her

"Kiss me properly", he demanded

Author's other socials:

Instagram ID - @ttaeqior on ig.

All rights reserved.