Chapter 3

Afternoon :
"What do you mean by she was not with you?", Anna's eyes went wide hearing the response from the other side of the call.

"I see...", and with that, she cuts the call.

"Anna, look what I got", A cheerful feminine voice caught her attention as she turned around to find Lina stepping inside her room with a white paper in her hand.

Lina had her head lowered the entire time as she glanced at the list in her hand.

Anna pulled her brows together, her lips parted a bit as she looked at Lina with a displeasing look on her face.

"What is this, mom?", she raised a question spotting the paper in Lina's hand.

"The list", Lina had a big smile on her face as she looked up. "I've planned everything about what I want to get", she added.

Anna's eyes gleamed with frustration as she flung the phone from her hand to the ground. That made Lina flinch and give her a dumbfounded look.

"What happened---", and before Lina could speak a word further.

"AGGRHHHHHH!!!", An ear-piercing scream replenished with frustration and rage rang out through the room.

Lina took a step backward as she watched Anna seize the paper from her hand and begin ripping it into tiny pieces.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! HOW FRUSTRATING!! HOW DARE THAT BITCH?!", Anna's eyes darkened.

"Is anything wrong?", Lina asked.

"...", without responding to her mother, she walked off.

"Anna?!", Lina hastily followed her from behind.

Y/n's bedroom :
I covered myself with the sheets. I can't face anyone right now. I just can't.

I dashed the tears from my eyes with my shirt sleeves. But before I could rub the old ones away, the new ones coursed down again.

"Y/N!!!"

A sudden voice startled me and made me take the blanket off and sit up straight on the bed.

The door flung open revealing Anna and her mother standing behind it.

They entered the room and Anna quickly slammed the door behind her.

"Why didn't you come home last night? Where were you? Where did you go?", she asked, her eyes flashing angrily.

The words froze in my mouth as the door opened.

I went silent and still, and Anna looked at me.

"WHERE.HAVE.YOU.BEEN.LAST.NIGHT?", she repeated highlighting every word.

I lowered my head and crumpled the white sheets in my fists.

I could hear my heartbeat. I feel like I want to weep or cover my face up. Unzip my existence and let my soul run miles and miles so I can shake off the feeling I was having at the moment.

"Y/n, your sister asked you something", another voice snatched my attention.

Hesitating only for a minute, I finally looked up to face them.

"I went to Aera's place", I answered back trying to sound regular.

"Bitch, you even learned to lie, huh?", I turned my gaze toward Anna who started approaching me quickly with great speed.

She sneered and took hold of my arm intensely and dragged me out of the bed.

"Slut, you were out with a man the entire night and still dare to speak a lie?", she pursed her lips and threw me to the ground.