ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ

:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:

"Maybe I wasn't there..." -
PRIDE, Kendrick Lamar

:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:

•°

•°. *࿐

The world went from dark, to bright, to nothing.

I don't want to think of this, I don't know how to think. I don't know what to say.

I've never been so... lost.

So unsure of myself, and I'm always sure.

My memories are slipping away like dust between my fingers as the wind blows it away, I barely remember.

I barely recognize.

I fought, harder than I have ever in my whole lifetime, and I lost.

I lost sense of myself, and here I am now.

One minute with my grandfather, the next back to my family.... and Malìk.

•°. *࿐

"Here you go," Her eyes land on the small wooden cup of water, Dahliä takes it and gulps it all like it's nothing. The feeling of the water running down her throat long left her mind, is this how it felt? "Easy. Easy, Tìyawn."

The familiarity of that word sent shivers down her spine, she took in the instructions and swallowed the water slower. A small 'ah' escaped from her lips, her eyes slightly eying to the side as she placed the wooden cup next to her on the floor. Malìk leaning against the pole of their pod but she didn't know it was theirs.

How was he suppose to bring it up? It'd be too much for her right now, she looks like she's out of place.... like she's a ghost. He needed her to settle in, to feel calm and safe again.

"How are you feeling? Do you need anything else?" He was concerned, but his voice was almost monotone, she barely recognized him right now.

Sure, he was still the same Malìk, but he was still so... different.

"I'm fine." She responded shortly after, he crossed his arms clearing his throat and sitting down next to her. As he went down, that's when she really managed to get a good look at him, no wonder she barely recognized him.

Malìk hair was much longer now, not as long as hers was now, but maybe as long as hers was before. He had a new scars on him, ones she never remembers before, especially a new one on his cheek at the bottom of his jawline.

He now had tattoos, only two, one on his arm that trailed up to his heart, the other on his face. He looked like a true Metkayina warrior.

Her eyes slightly widened, her fingers reaching up towards it. "Is that my necklace?" His old sabertooth was long gone, it was replaced by her necklace, the one her siblings made for her once she found out she'd be next Olo'eytkan. It meant the world to her, and he saved it, and even wore it.