ɢʟɪᴍᴘꜱᴇ

:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:

"Your head will colapse if there's nothing in it and you'll yourself, where is my mind?" - Where Is My Mind, Pixies

:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:

•°

•°. *࿐

The past 2 days have felt like weeks to Dahliä, each hour felt like a day alone. Her mind transitioning through each emotion with each achievement or low moment she matched. Sure, she was happy.

Probably the happiest she's been since....

Since?

She wishes she knew. She knows that she was happy before all of this but she isn't so sure exactly when, she knew she was happy with her family before, how she adapted to live in the reef, with Malìk but why can't she exactly remember it well?

The Na'vi would sometimes find herself questioning the why, why she doesn't she remember certain things? Or was it because she's forcing herself to forget things?

Memories blocked out in her mind, it doesn't feel quite real som-.

That's not the point.

The point is that she is getting better, so much better to where she's able to jog, skip even with Tuk, slowly swim in the water with company and everything else by herself. It was like everything was falling into place for her, finally after so long.

Dahliä has spent each single second of her two days with her family, she didn't mind it.

Sure, she didn't like everyone around her helping her but having that support was good. It reminded her she was loved and perhaps there was nothing to worry about.

She had beautiful small moments with her family.

Watching Lo'ak become slightly more mature. Tuk becoming one with the Metkayina, Neteyam finally enjoying time for himself. Her parents wide smiling that she hasn't seen in years and Kiri trying to find herself. Last night, she made plans with her family to spend the day at the beach.

As she reached the beach, she saw everyone enjoying themselves, maybe she needed that too.

Dahliä smiled as she approached Neteyam, who sat at a rock with her parents a little bit behind them keeping an eye on Tuk's safety in the water. "How did you sleep?" She begins as her younger brother returns the smile back. "Good, what about you? Did you enjoy your sleep?"

The teen had struggled to sleep before hand, the first few nights were horrible for her but now, she sleeps better. Sure, him not being there with her was still an issue but Dahliä chose to look past it. "Great."