ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ

:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:

"The skyline falls as I try to make sense of it all"-
Good Looking, Suki Waterhouse

:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:

•°

•°. *࿐

"Dahliä, I could never pity you. I worry for you, I have always worried for you." She grunted, "Maybe I don't want you to worry. I can ta-." She cut herself off, Malìk hesitating and waiting for an answer. "I- I can take- ca- care..."

She was stuttering? Was she ok?

Malìk felt his heart slowly shattering into more pieces, his eyes in Dahliä trying to analyse her eyes, lips, her body language. Trying to figure out what she was going to say or need before she even spoke to him about it.

"What is it? Are you ok?"

She couldn't hold in her fustration, fuck, she was so frustrated. So mad, so sad, so weak, so annoyed. She couldn't decide what she was feeling but she was feeling so much.

Malìk's eyes widened as he noticed her eyes swelling up with tears, he took her hand. "Please don't. I know you should cry, and you deserve to but please don't. It pains me."

"I don't know what to do or think, Malìk. Im confused."

There it was, it shattered into even more smaller pieces than he could imagine.

Tìyawn, his tìyawn was at the brink of crying, breaking down in front of him. She deserved to cry, she needed to and she should, but he didn't want her to. He didn't want to see her cry, it pained him too much.

The person, the one person. The strongest person he's ever met, with the most will and fire of a soul was at the brink of breaking down in front of him, she didn't deserve to feel this type of pain.

He could feel her pain.

"I'm here, I'm right here."

He shifted closer to her, holding her hand tighter and tighter as Dahliä choked on her words. There was no tears running down her cheeks, no facial expression besides the pain in her voice and her eyes filled with water at the brink of dropping down.

"I feel so strange, I don't know what to do. "She managed to say. Malìk had to resist the urge to pull her into a tight hug, too scared to hurt her wound even further and cause her to cry even more. All he could think of was to kiss her hand, each soft kiss that he planted on her hand, he hoped that it would somehow magically make her feel better. "I know, I know you do."