ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ

:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:

"Used to stick together. You're my best friend, I'll love you forever." - You Get Me So High- The Neighbourhood

:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:

•°

•°. *࿐

Only a few days passed by, everything was still confusing, boringly enough. Everything on constant repeat, it was awfully painful, more painful than her actual injury that she'd forget she had every now and again. A endless routine that seemed to be her own personal torture for a crime she wasn't sure she committed, if she did commit one.

Her day would consist spending time with her family, her father and brothers attempting to help her gain her strength as much as she hated it. That was her true torture, seeming weak, needing help.

Dahliä at least she had a better good night sleep this time. She had to at least keep her spirits up somehow, hanging out with her younger sister caused her to try to look at the brighter side of things.

'You still look cool, Dahliä!'

'I know you can still throw Lo'ak around!'

'Dahliä, you are still very pretty!'

At least it did made her feel slightly better at her sister genuine efforts. Though, strangely enough, the Na'vi teen could've sworn that she heard Malìk leaving in the middle of the night, again.

Again, yes, again.

Dahliä would know exactly when to add on, right after he would tell her stories with Ao'nung and Tsireya, how they used to play around the reef when they were younger. Tonowari proudly watching his children make fools of themselves as they tackled each other with no remorse on the sand, Ronal trying to find the strength in her to stop them before deciding to just enjoy herself and live in the moment with her family.

After his stories, they would say goodnight, silently staring into each others eyes long enough to see their reflection, and going to bed. And as every night would go for the last few days, Malìk would sit by the entrance of their pod staring at the many moons of Pandora, waiting for her to fall asleep.

She would eventually, it was like he knew exactly when she'd fall into her slumber, but there was moments where he would accidentally make too much noise and she'd wake up in sweat, scared, nervous, ready to be attack until she'd realise it was just him.

Him leaving the pod, leaving her alone. She didn't like admitting it, she's very well off on her own but is she? Dahliä didn't knew where he was going.