ᴘɪᴛʏ

:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:

"And I don't want your pity, I just want somebody near me. Guess I'm a coward, I just want to feel alright."
- Nobody, Mitski

:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:+**+:。.。-'๑'-。.。:

•°

•°. *࿐

Dahliä asked her brother and Tsireya to take her to her parents pod in hopes of seeing her whole family. She missed them, she wanted to see them.

On their journey there, they passed through the village, the stares did something to her. Originally, Dahliä would've felt annoyed, angry, pissed and for sure, would've said something to them. But now? What was she suppose to do? Say? Nothing.

She couldn't blame them for looking at her.

The girl once known as the feral and vicious compulsive forest girl that caused nothing but trouble, needed two people to help her walk.

With her hair damaged and flowing down her back, covering up her sadden and weak stare in her eyes, with the clear visible wound in sight.

Any of these people could kill her right now if they really wanted to, and couldn't she fight back? No. She couldn't.

When they arrived at the Sully Pod, it was only Tuk and Ney'tiri that were there. Dahliä's eyes wondered around looking for Neteyam, Kiri and her father.

Where were they?

Her younger sister sat in the corner, playing with a wooden toy, it had red paint on it for eyes and a wide cute smile. Dried seaweed for hair, and made up small clothes. She noticed this first, she thought it was cute, she had never seen Tuk with a toy like that before, where did she get it from?

Ney'tiri sat near Tuk, cutting up fruit she gathered yesterday for her youngling. "Hey mom," Lo'ak began, softly knocking on the entrance. "Guess who's here to say hello."

The mothers eyes completely filled with life once she saw her eldest walking with support, she quickly dropped her knife and ran towards the three teens, taking Tsireya's side and holding Dahliä instead. "Dahliä," Ney'tiri took a sigh and leaned her forehead against Dahliä's as Lo'ak helped her sit down. "My sweet daughter."

"She wanted to see you." Tsireya smiled, Lo'ak nodded as he slowly put his arm around her, the two watching his older sister and his mother cuddle without hurting Dahliä.

"Dahliä! Dahliä!" Tuk yelled out, holding her toy and running towards them. The Na'vi didn't take her older sisters injury into account, and jumped straight in her arms. The other three's eyes widened, watching Tuk jump on Dahliä. "Tuk!" They all yelled out.