Biggest mistake of my life.

Authors POV:
Sleep couldn't have come sooner to Jimin as he let his head fall against his pillow as he basked in his mate's scent then he was out in seconds.

Yoongi had been sleeping in that same room earlier, Jimin's room so the scent was strong and fresh. He had Eunjae sleeping just besides him the little child sleeping on his stomach.

They both had work the next day and as important as the stories were they needed to be kept at a halt right now.

Jimin only stirred in his sleep when he felt the bed dip and a warm hand reach to his waist caressing it.

He knew it was Yoongi the strong scent of sandal wood was really apparent.

He pushed himself closer towards the scent keeping Eunjae in between as he slept.

The other persons breathing evening out alongside Jimin's.

Waking up the next day was agonising. Jimin experienced a lot in these two weeks he was off for and going back jsut seemed draining.

Alas he got himself and Eunjae ready noticing how Yoongi was still asleep and the only way he could wake him up was splashing water on him.

So once the supposed father son duo were ready Jimin gave Eunjae a water gun and took one himself as they splashed Yoongi awake.

He looked tired but was laughing anyways. In yoongi's eyes his perfect family was alive he didn't want anything else.

Maybe that was the events from last night talking because Jeon Yoongi still wasn't ready to accept Jimin as his soulmate because he was still loyal to his Jimin but was time changing that?

Yoongi tackled Eunjae and showered him with kisses and then he walked up to Jimin smiled and mouthed a "Thank you".

Jimin smiled and said "Where are my kisses?" Yoongi's heart stopped for a second at the request but he brought himself back to reality and just smiled before walking away.

Not realising that the affect that had on Jimin.

Leaving him be Jimin took Eunjae downstairs for breakfast hoping Yoongi would make way down himself.

Once Yoongi came down he was all suited and booted with his stoic businessman CEO expression.

Jimin thought he looked hot, Eunjae thought he looked scary and the others ignored because they saw it everyday.

He came and sat at the head of the table and Jimin served him from the side.

He also fed Eunjae eating a little in between too.

"I'm gonna drop you off to work". Yoongi said in a monotone to Jimin and Jimin smiled grabbing a slice of apple and placing it into his mates mouth before saying "That's all right you don't need to Hoseok Hyung is doing it since he's still teaching the back up dancers".

Yoongi glared and said "Fine! I'll drop the three of you off then."

Jimin giggled as Taehyung made a funny face about Yoongi to him and the rest of breakfast was filled with Eunjae's excitement.

Once it was done Seokjin kissed Jungkook and Eunjae goodbye from the door as he left to manage his cafe, Namjoon too kissed Jungkook and Eunjae bye before going to his meeting then Hoseok kissed Taehyung bye too as he waited for Yoongi.

Then the four of them including Eunjae left for the filming set.

Eunjae of course kissed his uncles Kook and Tae otherwise they'd throw tantrums.

Once they arrived Yoongi opened the door for Jimin who sat at the back and indicated to Hoseok to grab Eunjae.

Yoongi held Jimin by the waist and the two looked like a power couple.