Chapter 16

--Chapter 16--

*Alex's POV*

Our bodies stayed confined to each others, calm warmth, not wanting to leave each others touch. With my small fingers still tangled with his rough ones I tried comforting him as much as I could. We sat in the same position, smiling, for a long while now. I knew my mom would call soon, wondering where I was at.

"Don't you have to get home" Harry barley spoke.

"Mmm no not yet"

"I want to be with you"

His eyes removed themselves from our entwined fingers and trailed to my brown ones. His emerald eyes focused deep with mines before setting a soft smile upon his features. He lifted his injured hand and brought it up to his mouth, lightly pecking with closed eyes. His smooth lips brushed over the top of my hand, while slowly trailing down to my wrist. With his free hand he gently caught my hand that was resting on his firm chest and tangled his fingers between mine. Both our very different size hands were locked, his large one entirely wrapped around. He arose our coiled hands in thin air, smiling thought out the whole time. Our hands began to slowly lower themselves down and over Harry's bold shoulders.

He took me by surprise, catching my neck in his hands and pulling me into him. His delicate lips pressed to mine, his tongue searching for entrance that I soon gave him. Our tongues slowly gliding in a very careful way. I can tell he forced himself, for the kiss was weak.

I didn't bother biting, or being rough. I didn't want to hurt his busted lip. I pulled away and looked at him directly in the eyes. For some odd reason we couldn't remove our eyes apart.

His stare deepened, makings me tense of just sensibly sitting there. I broke our piercing look, smiling and fumbling my hands through his soft curls. My lips effortlessly made its way to Harry's forehead. Smoothly placing Kisses in a comforting way.

"Does it hurt" I warmly asked, lightly touching his eye.

"A little"

"What about here" I said, carefully brushing my index finger over his swollen lip.

"Ow" he groaned in discomfort and pain.

"Sorry"

"It's fine"

"Do you want anything?" I smugly asked.

"Yeah, can you get me a water bottle please"

I nodded my head in approval. I stood firm on my two feet, walking to the empty kitchen. I glanced around in search of a water bottle. I couldn't help but find it amusing that his kitchen was cleaner and nicer than my own. I mean his place was really organized. Specially for a guy like him.

"There in the fridge" Harry interrupted my thoughts.

I didn't respond. I zoned out of his kitchen being cleaner than my own and made my way to the fridge. I grasped a water bottle from the shelf, quickly closing the door after grabbing the needed materials. I looked around, in search of any piece of cloth. Through scanning I came into contact with a piece of cloth siting on the counter. My hands instantly reacted, grabbing the cloth and taking it near the sink. I turned the faucet with the red mark on. Hot water spilled onto the cloth, soon squeezing the piece of material half dry.

After both procedures were finished, I made my way back to Harry presence. His body was still tirelessly laid on the sofa, arms bended back behind his head forming an x while his feet intertwined. His light smile crept onto my face as I finally sat down.

"Here" I said handing him the bottle.

"Thanks"

He gladly took it, and opened the water bottle. Massive gulps were taking in his mouth and swallowing without hesitation. His dry mouth turned moist as he satisfied his thirst. He closed it back up and placed it on the floor.