Chapter 20

--Chapter 20--

*Alex's POV*

Once he stepped on, the vibrate noise coming from the motorbike was echoing the dark streets. I held on tight over his shoulder and around his firm chest. My hair swished back as we sped faster down the street. I felt a sudden movement, which made me secure myself tighter. Even though I couldn't see his face I knew he held a light smile, knowing I felt safe with him.

"You alright back there" I barley heard him mumble.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The grill, it's a new place in town"

"What is it"

"You'll see when we get there"

At his confirmation I rested my chin on his shoulder, letting the cool breeze hit my face.

The blissful ride was about ten minutes long, the place seemed really unfamiliar, I haven't been to this part of town before.

I scattered my eyes around, bright lights caught my attention. 'The Grill' was displayed big and people were spotted inside.

"Let's go"

I nodded and both of us began walking to the destination. He parked the motorcycle really distant, which made the walk longer. With only a few steps, I was wondering around the area, trying to spot something familiar with my thoughts elsewhere my empty palms felt large hands touch my fingers. His fingers puzzled themselves in between mine, his entire hand wrapped around my small one.

I look up to his tall figure. It was a bit hard to look at him in the eyes since very little light shadowed the place. I enlarged my eyes to find them smiling at me. It was usual to smile with your eyes but somehow he did. My satisfied eyes lowered to our entwined fingers, a light smile appeared on my face.

It was a bit out of character for him to just hold my hand in public, I don't think he's ever done this. But whatever it was it didn't matter, I enjoyed when he was trying to be romantic.

Within a minute of walking and thinking we arrived to the front door.

"Don't get nervous, their just my friends" he slightly whispered.

With confusion my eyebrows frowned.

"What are you talking about" I asked, both of us walking inside.

We both stepped foot inside, people were loudly talking with others. A pool table was set at the corner of the large room, and a bar was spotted at the very back with people sitting on high stools, sipping on a small glass cup. Everyone seemed like they were having a good time, laughing, smiling talking to others. I have never been here, not only because the place is new but I never been to these kinds of places.

"What friends?" My voice finally broke.

"Zayn and Louis"

"Who?" I asked.

"They wanted to meet you"

"Come on let's go, they're waiting" he added.

Once those words released from mouth he lightly yanked our collided hands and made our way through the empty tables.

"Why didn't you tell me" I yelled in a whispering way.

"I did, don't you remember?"

"No"

"Oh look their right over there" he spoke.

My eyes scattered around the crowed place in search of Zayn and Louis, I realized it was pointless since I never seen them before.