Chapter 10

--Chapter 10--

*Alex's POV*

"School!" It hit me how can I forget about school , and my mom ; she must be worried.

"Calm down , one day of not going to school isn't gonna hurt you" he said wrapping his thick arms around my tiny waist.

"I know bu- bu- I"

"Shhh" he whispered pressing his delicate fingers to my lips.

He locked his soft green eyes to mine while grinning showing his cute dimple.

"Let's go out somewhere"

"I can't I have to get home" I replied.

"Your mom isn't home , just stay here , with me" he smiled.

"Mmm I guess" I smiled back.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know anywhere" I spoke.

Still in his warm touch and his emerald green eyes still gazing at me he clasped his smooth lips to mine making me flinch in surprise.

He pecked several times at my lips and above , his lips trailed back to my mouth and managed to get his tousled tongue inside. I spread my lips letting his tongue analyze the inside of my mouth , I playfully bit his tongue making him flinch as I laughed at his surprised face.

"What was that for" he smirked.

"You don't like it"

"No I do just that I wasn't expecting yo-"

I crashed my lips to his kissing him nonstop , I paused and softy bit his lower lip.

"Weren't expecting that either were you" I sarcastically said.

A large smile spread across his face , he lifted me up from the sides of my legs taking me to the sofa. He gently placed me on the leather making me flinch at the coldness.

He took hold of both my bending knees separating my thighs , fitting his body in between them like a puzzle.

With both our eyes closed he didn't remove his lips from mine , his curls tickling my face as he repeatedly smashed his full lips to mine.

He removed his lips from mine taking in loads of breaths from the long kiss.

"Weren't expecting that were your" he smirked

I couldn't help but smile , with his large hands he roughly pushed my hair back out of my face giving him more access to my lips.

He pressed his delicate lips to mine forcing themselves inside , his tongue blended with mine as I tugged on his chocolate curls.

I grabbed the back of his neck pushing him closer to me forcing him to kiss me harder. With his tongue swirling in between my lips he pulled away gasping for air once more.

With heavy breathing he proceeded with the erotic wet kisses. He trailed down my neck leaving wetness on it , still tugging on his curls , he moaned. My eyes fluttered open in shock that we took it that far.

I released his curls from my hand and quickly stood up removing his body from mine. I couldn't believe we just did that.

"What's wrong" he asked.

"Nothing I- I just can't"

"Can't what" he concluded.

"I can't make out with you after I was about to get raped I- I can't"

"It's not like I'm gonna rape you or hurt you"

"I'm not like him" he added.

"It's not that it's just that-"