Chapter 19

--Chapter 19--

*Harry's POV*

I wasn't to excited about this whole 'date' thing with Louis and zayn, but it would give him a chance to know what she's really like and see how good of a person she is.

I flinched as My thoughts were interrupted. I dipped my hand inside my front pocket and searched for my phone that was now vibrating, most likely Louis or Zayn are calling.

I grabbed my phone and quickly pressed the green button, allowing me to answer the call. As I was about to greet Louis on the phone he beat me to it, not letting me speak first.

"Harry where the hell are you?!" He yelled over the phone.

"I'm-"

"Mate are you coming anytime soon? We been waiting for a while now" zayn spoke through the phone.

"Wait a little longer, I'm barley gonna pick up Alex"

"We been here for like 20 minutes already, hurry up" zayn exclaimed.

"I'll try" I answered.

"Ok but hurry up" Louis spoke, ending the call.

I sighed and began walking to Alex's front door. I wasn't really sure what I'm suppose to do, I never been to her house and her mom might be home. I decided to risk it and take my chances. I impulsively started looking around the quiet area, checking for anyone or even her mom. As I scattered my eyes around more I remembered, her mom isn't home, she's at work. At the thought of it I quickly felt my lips form a smile.

This was my chance.

I took a quick peek through the window and all I saw was pitch black, I had a feeling she wasn't home.

I placed my hand on the door knob, thinking it would be locked, but hoping it wasn't. I turned it and the door slowly opened, making a squeaking noise. I stepped foot inside and another noise was echoing through the lonely room. At that moment a door from down the hall opened.

"Shit" I whispered.

The lights were immediately turned on in the hall, I was startled and quickly ran to one of the dark corners. I stood there hoping she wouldn't see me. She made her way at the end of the hall and her head was turning side to side. Her shadow was getting closer until she was in full view. I felt my eyes widen as I saw her body wrapped in a small towel. At that moment I thought she caught me, but she kept walking like if I wasn't there.

"Harry.. You there" she called out.

She stopped when she realized no one was in view. She began walking back to the hall, I couldn't keep my craving eyes off her. I stared at her almost naked body until she was completely gone. I let a minute pass by just to make sure and slowly moved away from the dark corner. I trailed down the hall, very careful on not making a single sound. I stood in between two door ; I wasn't sure which door led to Alex's room, but I went with the one on the right.

Again I placed my hand on the knob and turned it.

I fully opened the door to find Alex in black under wear and lace bra, she was digging through her drawers searching for what seemed like her pajamas. My eyes gleamed at seeing her with no clothes on. Chuckles escaped my lips but also held a bit of a smirk.

"Harrrrrry" she yelled out covering her self.

*Alex's POV*

I was shocked to find Harry, specially because he just seen my almost naked body. At seeing his face peek through the door I immediately grabbed one of my blankets and thew it over me, trying to cover up my exposed body as much as possible.