❤︎Stressed?❤︎

PLEASE READ A/N: I will be starting my Wenclair one-shots book today so please go check that out! Enjoy!

I'm gonna have to do a HUGE time skip (It's now February)  because I have so many story chapter plans but it's too early to introduce them UGHHH. This is why I hate writing sometimes LMAO.

Enids POV

A week has gone by since I and Wednesday had made it official. It feels nice to finally be able to kiss and hug her, Everything is coming together. I know we've only been dating for a week but I already want to start a life with her, Our own house, with a few pets...The things I imagine. 

We sat down at our group's table next to each other. "Hey, You love birds!" Divina smiled. "Hey! Omg, Can't you guys believe graduation is so close? It's in 3 months already!" I take a bite of the steak I got. Wednesday dug in her bag and took a book, It had a ton of post-it notes in it. "Yea! It's crazy, What are you and Wednesday gonna do? Me, Divina, and a couple of other people are planning on moving in with each other at her dad's old Lakehouse!" Yoko explained.

I looked at Wednesday who had her glasses on and her eyes moving from word to word. "We're not sure yet, She's been super focused on the whole Tyler situation" The girls nodded and looked at my focused girlfriend. To be honest, I kinda forgot about the whole Tyler thing. Nothings change or anything...or anything that I've noticed personally. 

TIME SKIP
Wednesdays POV

I walk into our dorm room and straight to my desk after saying hi to Enid. "Wednesday, Can we watch a movie today? You've been so overly stressed about Tyler and shit!" My girlfriend moans, I set down my book and take off my blazer. "Sure. And I have not been stressed over Tyler, I'm trying to get this case solved by Graduation so we don't have to worry about anything when we move...in...together.." 

I just realized we haven't been focusing on our future. I guess I haven't been paying attention to Enid lately to even begin to talk about the future, How bad of a girlfriend I am. "Wednesday?" My eyes refocus on the wolf in front of me and nod, "Uh- anyway, What movie would you like to watch?" I take off my shoes and jump into Enid's bed, I could tell how much she missed me by how tight she was holding on to me. 

"Could we watch...Mean girls?" I look at her with a deadpan facial expression. "Fine.." She cheers and puts on the movie.

30 minutes into the movie and she was all cuddled up and snoring, I assume I should go to bed too. "buenas noches mi sol" I whisper and clapped the lights off after tucking the computer under her bed. 

___________________________________

I wanted to write a smut chapter but didn't have any ideas for that so enjoy this little fluff situation ig LMAO. 

By the way for people wondering how the party went, it was super good LMAO I was slaying with Bodak Yellow by Cardi B playing, Ya girl did not stutter ONCE! Oh and shook some ass with friends HAHA

Anyway! BYE