ⵊ'ʟʟ Hɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Cʜᴇsᴛ Aɴᴅ ⵊ'ʟʟ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ Oᴜᴛ A Wᴀʏ Tᴏ Gᴇᴛ Us Oᴜᴛ Oꜰ Hᴇʀᴇ

TW// dysphoria, crying, unsafe binding, falling asleep while binding

Tubbo's POV

I felt a pit grow in my stomach as I felt my chest. They may see me as a boy now, but I'll never be one, I thought.

"Tubbo, you ok?" Tommy asked. I now noticed that he was the one who hugged me. I looked up at him, nodding, and pulling out of the hug with my arms wrapped around my chest. I looked down at the floor, chewing on my lip.

"I'm- I'm gonna go." I said, clearing my throat and waking up the stairs. "Are you ok?" Tommy asked form the bottom of the steps. I nodded, though I'm not sure he could see it, and disappeared around the corner.

I jetted into my bedroom, shutting and locking the door. I began to look for something that I could maybe try to hide my chest with, as I didn't own a binder.

This oversized shirt? No, that wouldn't work good.

A tighter bra? Wait, I only own them in one size.

Multiple sports bras? Well, that doesn't work as much as I'd like it to.

I was about to give up, when I spotted a roll of ace bandages. I quickly tried to push the thought away, knowing that wasn't safe. I didn't even know why those were in my room. Maybe someone else used to be in this room and they accidentally left it in the drawer.

I looked at the bandages. No, I can't, that's not safe, I thought. But, then again, it was my best option. The roll was full, it had never been touched, so it's not like I would run out anytime soon.

I decided, fuck it, and I took off my shirt and the current bra I was wearing, and wrapped the bandages around me without a second thought. If I thought about it, I would probably decide not to.

When I was done, I put my shirt back on and looked into my mirror, seeing my nearly completely flat chest.

I stood there for a moment, silent, before letting myself cry.

I'm such an idiot, I thought, I don't wanna take it off but it's gonna hurt me if I don't. I'll regret it, I know I will, but I just...can't.

The compressing feeling made me feel safe, it was welcoming. And looking at myself with short hair and a flat chest made me feel more like myself.

I heard a knock at my door. I quickly wiped my tears and silently hopped into my bed so whoever was about to come in wouldn't see my flat chest and know I was doing something I shouldn't be.

Another knock.

"Tubbo?" Phil's voice said quietly. I pretend I was sleeping. I heard my door creek open. "Oh...sorry." He whispered, shutting my door back.

I was going to get back up to take these off before going to sleep, but tiredness and exhaustion overtook me. I tried to pull myself out of the bed, but sleep washed over me, and I was soon out like a light.

Words: 520