89

Jada was having fun out with her wife and friends this evening. Becca, Rachel, and Lexi had come to visit once again. The three of them and Callie and Jada went out with Arizona, Kate, Meredith, Christina, Teddy, Bailey, and Addison.

Carefully clutching her drink, being sure to not spill it if someone accidentally bumped into her, Jada happily leaned her back up against Callie's chest. Callie's hand that had been on her hip moved up and around her abdomen until Callie had a full arm around her.

She smiled to herself. It was still early, and Callie had already gone into protective mode. Jada was used to awkward men bumping into her, or touching her backside. It happened a lot at the bar. And then it happened in front of Callie.

Standing beside Callie, Jada had her arm around Callie's shoulders and leaned heavily against her. Jada felt Callie notice first, which was usual, a group of guys walking past single file to get through between their group and another group on the dance floor.

Jada looked away, but felt the eyes of the men looking over everyone in their group as they went past. There were some whispers that Jada couldn't quite decipher. And that's when she felt a large hand connect with her backside and she heard the chuckling that followed it.

She didn't even have a chance to process what had happened immediately. Callie's drink was in her hand. Callie then quickly reached behind her, grabbed the guy by the back of his shirt, and dragged him to the wall behind them before pinning him up against it.

"What the fuck?" was the first thing the guy said.

"What the fuck?" Callie mocked, grabbing the front of his shirt and forcing him harder into the wall. "You just grabbed a woman's ass and you're trying to 'what the fuck' me!?"

"I didn't know!" the guy tried to say.

By this point, a small crowd at the back of the bar had formed around him. There were a lot more people that saw what happened than Jada thought. Because Callie had a cheering section after she slapped the dude across the face after what he said.

"You didn't know? You don't know what?" Callie asked, looking over at Jada. And apparently, Callie was feeling inclined to keep the interrogation going for the women that were moving towards the front of the crowd.

"You grabbed my wife's ass," Callie said sternly, not breaking eye contact with the guy.

"I didn't know she wasn't available."

Callie laughed at him. "So it would've been perfectly alright to do it if she was available?"

"That's not what I'm saying."

"But that's what you mean."

"She's hot," he tried to say. "I couldn't not do it."

"You messed with the wrong woman today," Callie told him. "So let's get this straight for our audience," she started. "You think that it's okay to grab a woman's ass because she's hot? That's what you said, right?"

Callie had the crowd, made up mostly of women, enjoying every moment of this. "You think, that because you're a man, it gives you every right to sexually assault women because, they're hot'?"

"The problem here isn't women. It's not what women are wearing. It's not the tight fitting tank top or tight leggings. Women don't ask to be grabbed sexually by random guys. What women wear doesn't give you an invitation to go up and touch them!" Callie was yelling now and the whole crowd was going crazy.

"It's you, never being held accountable, for not being able to keep it in your pants." She then said, "we're going to change that today."

"Ladies, let him hear it."

Jada watched in awe as her wife led a little revolution inside the bar.

"What we're wearing doesn't mean we're asking for it!"

"You can help it!"

"We're not objects for you to grab as you please!"

"We don't want it!"

Once the yelling died down, Callie put him on the spot again. "Did you learn your lesson on why it's not only not okay, but sexual assault, to touch a woman like that without their permission or knowing?"

The guy was nodding profusely. "I do."

"You're lucky you only ran into me," Callie said. "Because others would be calling for your dick."
And with that, Callie shoved him away while their small crowd cheered.

Jada now stood happily against Callie's chest. And for the hundredth time today, she was thinking to herself how lucky she was to have found the woman behind her.

She felt like Callie had gotten justice for more women than just herself. This was a problem, and there are a lot of men out there that think women are asking for it, by what they wear, or that it's okay to simply grab a woman like that. The guy and his friends were permanently banned from the bar.

Of course, there are still great guys out there, a lot of whom Jada had the pleasure of knowing. But a small part of Jada felt a sense of victory. Because they had finally put an arrogant man in the place of a woman.

"You okay?" Callie asked, snapping Jada out of her thoughts.

She nodded. "I'm good. Just thinking about you and how badass you are."

Callie leaned down and kissed Jada's cheek. "He fucked around and found out."

They both laughed. "Thank you, baby. I love you."

"I love you too," Callie said softly. "Now turn around so I can get a real kiss."

Jada happily turned and cuddled up against Callie's chest, leaning her head up to receive an awaiting soft kiss.