GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!POLLUN AND LULUN BIG ADVENTURE!SCHOOL GHOST STORY

At the tako cafe, nagisa and honoka on the tako cafe as they done school. Yamato and hikari is doing their own work. Pollun and lulun are playing in the bench. As pollun seat on bench while lulun came out and landed on the bench as pollun catch on her.and hikari go toward them.

Hikari:you two get along really well, pollun, lulun.

Pollun:lulun just won't stay away from me-popo. Are you still not done your job?

Hikari:no, sorry. Please play together a little bit longer, will you?

Hikari tell pollun play with lulun little bit longer as Lulu hugged on him.

Hikari:okay, see you later.

Hikari going back to work as pollun pushes her to stay away.

Pollun:lulun, give me some space-popo.

Lulu(cried):no-lulun.

Pollun:stop being so selfish-popo!

Pollun was jump to landed on the ground and star run away from her while lulun follow him.

Lulun:wait-popo.

Lulu:no way-popo!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, nagisa is eating some takoyaki at the shop as honoka drink the soda. Nagisa remained about that school field trip.as hikari and hikaru was may each others.

Nagisa(though):the school field trip... Lots of stuff happened, but it was pretty fun. It feel like one more big event is now over, you know?but for them to even appeared in a place like that... I wonder what more is going to happen? Even so..

Nagisa(smile):akane-san takoyaki is as yummy as always!

Nagisa eat the takoyaki again as mepple and mipple pop out to reveal normal and yawn that they awaken.

Mepple:ah, i slept well-mepo.

Mipple:i had a good sleep, too-mipo.

Woman:um..

Before they heard from woman as mepple and mipple was frozen like stone, honoka and nagisa seem surprise as their swear own head until woman and her son is appeared.

Woman:two orders of takoyaki, please.

Boy stared at mepple until she grab Mepple and pretend to mepple as doll.

Nagisa:the takoyaki at the tako cafe is super tasty-mepo.

Boy seem happy as yamato was appeared and hold plastic tray for customer.

Yamato:thanks for waiting.

Nagisa:thanks for you business-mepo.

Boy happy as his mother was appeared and call her son to going home.

Mother:okay, we're going home now.

Boy:goodbye.

Boy wave at mepple while he follow his mom.

Nagisa:bye-bye-mepo!

They sign in relief as nagisa put mepple on the table.

Nagisa:that was close...