WE'RE THE BEST!NAGISA AND RYOUTA AT FULL THROTTLE!THE STRONGEST DEFEATED

At night on nagisa apartment,ryota is playing the vide game,rie was doing clean the dished on the sink while she call her daughter about ryota when she help her mom.

Rie:nagisa?

Nagisa:yes, mom?

Rie:will you go with ryouta tomorrow? I've got errands to do.

Nagisa:go where?

Rie:ryota won the badminton tournament at this school, a while ago, right?

Nagisa:yeah.

Rie:so with the recommendations of his teacher, he's been invited to the practice of the local team. And if he's noticed there. The dream of him being an Olympic athletic might actually come true!

Nagisa seem surprise that ryota have dream that he will being Olympic athletic when she turn back to him as rie proud to her son.

Nagisa:wow, ryouta, that's awesome. I go with you!

Ryota:no thanks. I'm fine going by myself. Don't come, oneechan.

Nagisa become angry what he said as she angry on him and ryota seem nervous.

Nagisa(angry):what kind of tone is that to take? You think I'd cause trouble if i came?and just a little while ago wanted to go everywhere together with me!

Ryota stand up from chair.

Ryota:that's not it!anyway, i go by myself tomorrow!

Ryota going by himself tomorrow as he going back to his room and nagisa disappointed on him.

Nagisa:what's with that attitude?

Rie(chuckle):he's just a little embarrassed to have you there.

Nagisa:embarrassed? Why?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, nagisa was walking on the street and going after the bus, but it's was ryota as he was going by himself when he seek out from his sister and seat down on chair. While nagisa call him out about his for not informing her of his intentions to leave so early and trying to ditch her.

Nagisa:hey, ryouta!didn't i tell you to wake me up?

Ryota was bleh face on his sister as she was get angry.

Nagisa:why, you.. Ryota!wait a minute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the mansion,two Zakenna was playing hikaru while they pull swing on his back to make him fun as viblis was keep eye on him until he call the Butler.

Viblis:hey, you two!

Two Zakenna:yes-zakenna?

They turn back to her while they go front of her as she going tell them something.

Viblis:have you two noticed anything different about him lately?

Two butler:excuse us?

Viblis(angry):can you sense sort of change?

Small(nervous):a change, you say-zakenna?

Taller(nervous):nothing in particular...

Viblis(sigh):fine, enough!just hurry back and stay with him!