GOODBYE, HONOKA? OUR BONDS WILL BE STRONG FOREVER!THE POWERFUL BLACK OPPONENT

At the school,nagisa is playing lacrosse on the field with her team while they cheer for her and she think about their own previous encounter with uraganos and the play.

Nagisa(thought):after practicing so hard for the play, they attacked is during the actual performance!it sucked!next time we meet, i..

Shiho:nagisa!here, here, here!

Nagisa turn back to shiho that she going pass ball to nagisa as she catch it.

Nagisa:never forgive then!

Nagisa shoot ball into the goal when keeper tried to catch it as she missed it and nagisa get score. While she take breathe.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, sanae walk to the honoka room while she call her granddaughter out.

Sanae:honoka. Honoka.

Honoka:yes.

Honoka came out from room as sanae brought the postcard for honoka before she grab the postcard from grandma as She take look at sign from honoka mom.

Honoka:from mom?

Sanae nod her as she going take leave the room while honoka going inside her room and seat on chair. She switch on her lamp to see postcard to reading mom letter said.

Aya(though):honoka, it's because a while since we've met. Are you and grandma doing well? Right now your father and i are traveling and working around the world, but we will soon need to live in paris for a little while. I was thinking that, if you'd like, you could come and live together with us in paris. I really look forward to discussing your future with you, as well. Won't you come and live with us? From you mom.

Honoka:live in paris?

Honoka seem surprise that if she could come live together with them in Paris. As mipple reveal to normal and worried About her.

________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, nagisa and others walk on the street to ahead the school while honoka report to nagisa and others about she going paris.

Nagisa:paris?

Honoka:of course? It wouldn't be right this second, or anything... But if i really go live in paris, then..

Hikari ask nagisa About paris.

Hikari:is paris really such a far away place?

Nagisa:yes, it is!it's across the ocean, and it takes a really, really long time... Like 3 three days to get there on a plane!

Honoka:no, it doesn't but even non-stop it takes a about 12 hours.

Hikari:12 hours?

Nagisa:so then, what are you planning to do, honoka?

Honoka:to live somewhere so far away fron you, naoki-san, yamato-san and hikari... That's not decision i can make so easily. And i have to take into accounts my mom's feelings, as well.

Hikari:i see.

Nagisa:but if you want to go, honoka, i think that you should.

Honoka:eh?