Chapter 2: Sasha and Grime's Escape

In The Dungeon...

Sasha and Grime were in the same cell together, "Grime, why do you have to be a dummy." Sasha said with tears, "Sasha, I'm fine, but, what happened, shouldn't that thing be removed from Marcy?" Grime asked, "They should have, but, Marcy was assimilated and she's never coming back." Sasha said with tears, "Sasha, we'll find away to save her, I promise." Grime said, "Thanks Grimesy." Sasha said, she hugs Grime, "Now, let's try to find a way out of here." Sasha said, "Sasha, use Barrel's Warhammer, you can use it to break the bars or the walls." Grime said, "Good idea Grime." Sasha said, she picks up the Warhammer, she swings it and hits the bars but nothing happened, "What? How is that possible?" Sasha said, "Hold on." Sasha said, she slams the Warhammer on the wall and the same thing happened, "The bars and the walls are not affected by the Warhammer." Sasha said, "Newtopia maybe made of an indestructible material, and the cells are made of that same material as well." Grime said, Sasha continued to slam the Warhammer into the bars, she gets all worn out, "Sasha, don't wear yourself down, your going to tire yourself out, someone will come for us, just wait." Grime said, "Your right... Wait." Sasha said, she sits down and rests up, after she's all pumped up, she slams the bars with the Warhammer, she's able to smash the bars, "Grime, we did it, were out." Sasha said, she helps Grime to his feet, "Okay, Sasha, let's move." Grime said, they make up to the shield generator room.

Meanwhile...

Anne and Marcy were with each other, "Hey Anne." Marcy said, "Yeah Mar-Mar?" Anne said, Marcy hugs Anne, "I Love You Anne." Marcy said, "I Love You Too Marcy." Anne said, Anne and Marcy share a kiss on the lips, Anne got her changed into new armor, The Darcy Boots stayed and have the white furr on them, Marcy has her belt back and her green skirt, and dark blue shirt with a new chest plate in the same color as her original chest plate and new gloves, she has Darcy's black and red cape with the furr on it with an orange eye as the clasp, Anne puts Marcy's hair clip on her hair, "Anne, do I look pretty in my new look?" Marcy asked, "You look pretty in every look you have." Anne said with a blush, Marcy blushes, "Thanks Anne." Marcy said, "Anne-ytime." Anne said, "Oh My Gosh Anne." Marcy said, "What?" Anne asked, "That was awful." Marcy said, "Why are you laughing then?" Anne asked, "It's a sad laugh, that pun was so terrible, I'm laughing and crying, that was so awful." Marcy said, "Way to ruin my dreams, Mar-Mar." Anne said, the two hug it out, Marcy smiles evilly, Darcy has her right were she wants her, "Now that Marcy is ours, Anne will be our new queen and we will rule the multiverse for all eternity." Darcy said in her head, Anne is glad that her and Marcy are dating now, she loves Marcy with all her heart, but what she doesn't know, Marcy has been assimilated into The Core and she's hugging Darcy, but Anne doesn't know that, she thinks everything is okay, but, just she waits for what's coming next.