Chapter 5: Anne and Marcy's Romance

After everything is forgiven, Anne and Marcy go together and watch from the castle balcony, everything was back to normal, Darcy has an idea on getting Anne on their side, they are going to do something that Anne will never forget, Marcy started to get closer to Anne, Anne is wondering what Marcy is doing, "Marcy, what are you doing, why are you so close to me?" Anne asked, "I want to be close to you, I want to be close to my girlfriend, My Beautiful Calamity Girlfriend." Marcy said, she kisses Anne's cheek, Anne blushes hardcore, Anne tried to walk off but Marcy hugs her, Anne is blushing, "Umm... Mar-Mar... What are you doing?" Anne asked, "Anne, I Love You So Much, I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side, let's just have a little fun." Marcy said, she kisses Anne on the lips, Anne is confused but gives in, Marcy picks Anne up and they go into a bedroom, she plops Anne on the bed and goes on top of Anne, "Marcy... What are you doing?" Anne asked, "I want to have some romance with you." Marcy said, Anne is blushed, Marcy kisses Anne on the lips, Marcy puts her hands underneath Anne's chest plate, she removed Anne's chest plate and her shirt, Marcy takes her cape off, her gloves off, her chest plate off and her shirt off, she takes her boots and belt off, she takes Anne's shoes and socks off, she takes Anne's skirt off and her underwear, Marcy takes her skirt and underwear off, Anne and Marcy are now naked, Anne is blushing hardcore and sweating hardcore and steaming and drooling, Marcy kisses the side of Anne's thing, "Anne, are you enjoying this?" Marcy asked, "Yes~" Anne said, Marcy kisses Anne's breast, she kisses Anne on the lips, she lifts Anne up, Anne strokes Marcy's hair, "Oh Marcy, your lips are so soft and smooth." Anne said, Anne kisses Marcy's scar, Marcy and Anne kiss on the lips, after this, Anne and Marcy put their clothes back on and hold hands and walk out of the room, everything is going as planned, soon, they will become supreme, Anne is now Darcy's new allie Anne thinks everything is normal but she doesn't know what's coming back.