Chapter 8: Darcy's New Queen: Part 1

Anne and Marcy were holding hands on the castle balcony, Marcy looks at Anne, "Hey Anne." Marcy said, Anne turns to her, "Yes, Mar-Mar?" Anne said, "Anne, this is a dumb question, but, if you ruled an entire kingdom, who would you want to rule it with?" Marcy asked, Anne smiles and holds Marcy's hand, "Marcy, if I wanted to rule a kingdom, I want to rule it with you, your my queen, and, I Love You." Anne said, Marcy smiles and hugs Anne, "I Love You Too Anne." Marcy said, Marcy hops on Anne's back and Anne carys her, Anne eyes soften, she's glad that her and Marcy are a thing now, she's all happy.

" Marcy said, Marcy hops on Anne's back and Anne carys her, Anne eyes soften, she's glad that her and Marcy are a thing now, she's all happy

Marcy wraps her arms around Anne and falls asleep, "Marcy, your so cute when you sleep." Anne said, Marcy cuddles in Anne's hair, in The Core, Darcy knew Anne would be their empress for all eternity, they just need to find a way to have Anne turned to their side, Marcy was upset, she caused everything, "Anne, I'm so sorry, I caused all of this, I didn't deserve you, I'm a monster, I was so foolish, please, I deserve to be alone, this is what I deserve, just, don't come back for me." Marcy said, she has tears in her eyes, Marcy started crying, she's upset that she caused everything, meanwhile, Anne was just carrying Marcy, she looks all comfy and cozy cuddling Anne's hair, she lays Marcy down on the bed and lays down next to her, Anne wraps her arms around Marcy and cuddles her, Anne is happy, she has Marcy in her arms, Darcy slaps a control collar on Anne's neck, Darcy has Anne under her control now, nothing will stop the return of The Core.