Chapter 3: Anne and Marcy's Memories

Late at night at the day...

Anne and Marcy were on the castle balcony and laid down next to each other and looked up into the sky, "Marcy, aren't the stars beautiful?" Anne asked, "There gorgeous." Marcy said, "Yeah, but there not as pretty as you." Anne said, Marcy blushes, "Anne." Marcy said, "I wuv you, Mar-Mar." Anne said, she kisses Marcy's cheek, "Anne, three stars, one blue, one green and one pink, it would represent me, you and Sasha." Marcy said, "Yeah, I wish you and Sasha had your cool anime powers, that way we would all have cool powers, I wish me and you can fly around me and you so we can do what ever we want." Anne said, Marcy hugs Anne, "Oh Anne, you don't need your powers to be special, your special to me Anne, me and you have known each other before we met Sasha, we were friends before we met Sasha, I won't forget the day me and you met." Marcy said, "I know, we met when me and you were 3 years old." Anne said, "yeah, I'll never forget that." Marcy said, "me too." Anne said, they flashback to the day they met.

Anne and Marcy's Flashback...

Anne and Her Parents came to the beach, they spent time together, Anne was just playing in the water, she saw a girl making a giant sandcastle, it was so gorgeous, Anne went over to the girl and said hello, Marcy was finished with her masterpiece, until some girl came over, "Hello." Anne said, Marcy said hi, "Hi." Marcy said, "This castle of your looks so good." Anne said, Marcy smiles, "Thanks." Marcy said, "it's from my favorite game ever, so I decided to build it." Marcy said, "I'm Anne by the way, what's your name?" Anne said, "Marcy." Marcy said, "Marcy, I really like that name." Anne said smiling, Marcy blushes at this, "Thanks." Marcy said, Anne and Marcy hold hands and become good friends, Anne went over and splashed the water away, "Hey Marcy, do you want to help me splash the water away?" Anne asked, "Umm... I rather I stay right here, I don't want to get soaked and-Ahh!" Marcy got cut off when Anne grabs Marcy's hands, Marcy giggles and they splash the water away so it doesn't Destroy The Castle, it was a losing battle, Anne and Marcy tripped and fell on each other, they giggled, but the castle got Destroyed, they saw it come down, "Aww man, the castle is gone." Marcy said, Anne turns Marcy's head, "Marcy, I know we lost the castle, but, we found each other." Anne said, she hugs Marcy, "Thanks, Anna-Banana." Marcy said, she gave Anne a nickname, "Anna-Banana, I love that nickname, I'll be calling you Mar-Mar and Marbles." Anne said giggling, Marcy really likes that, "Anne! It's time to go!" Mrs. Boonchuy said, "Okay! Marcy I have to go then, I'll see you soon, bye Marcy." Anne said, she hugs Marcy, and wave to her, Marcy waves back, she developed a massive crush on Anne, "Anne's so cute, wait, did I just call Anne cute, oh my, do I have a crush on Anne, oh my, I have a crush on Anne, she's so cute, how'll she react, I'll tell her how I feel someday." Marcy said, she goes home with her parents, only thinking about Anne.

Anne and Marcy's Flashback Ends...

Anne and Marcy remember that day like it was yesterday, "Marcy, you formed a crush on me scene we met." Anne said, "Yeah, I was so embarrassed that you would say no, I was so scared it will ruin our friendship, I didn't want to lose you." Marcy said with tears in her eyes, Anne sees this and smiled, she wipes the tears from Marcy's eyes and holds her hand, "Marcy, I felt the same way about you, your were just so cute and so adorable, your very smart, and I will never forget the times me and you spent together, I will cherish those memories and, I will cherish you, your my one true love, I will always love you, your my soulmate, and I will always be here for you, love, I Love You Marcy." Anne said, "I Love You Too Anne." Marcy said, the two share a kiss on the lips, Anne cups Marcy's check with her left hand, Marcy holds Anne's hand on her cheek, The Green Stone on The Calamity Box flickers and it's energy goes into Marcy, Anne sees this and is shocked, Marcy's hair slows green and her eyes glow Green, "Marcy, your powers." Anne said, "I have powers, Cool." Marcy said, Anne activated her Calamity Powers and Anne and Marcy hold each other and fly around, "Marcy, you have your powers." Anne said, "Yeah, now me and you can fly around and be with each other." Marcy said, Anne cups Marcy's cheeks and kisses her on the lips, Marcy holds Anne's hand on her cheeks, they turn red but are happy to be together at last, or, that's what Anne thinks.