Chapter 12: Marcy's Repossession

A few weeks after Amphibia...

Marcy and Anne were at Anne's house, they were in their pajamas and playing games, Anne was playing Marcy's game and Marcy was just watching, Anne manged to beet the opponent, "Got Ya!" Anne said, "Victory!" The game said, Marcy giggles, "Good Job, Anne." Marcy said, she kisses Anne's cheek, Anne blushes and looks at Marcy, Anne tackles Marcy and kisses her over and over, "Ahhh! Anne!" Marcy said squirming, "I Love You Marcy." Anne said, the two have fun together, The Core sees this, "How pathetic they are, they'll be in for a surprise." The Core said, "Hey Anne, I think I need to use the bathroom." Marcy said, "Okay, Mar-Mar." Anne said, Marcy runs to the bathroom, Marcy is done, "Huh~ Anne, I Love You So Much, I wish we can be like this forever, your my whole world, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Marcy said, "Hello Marcy." The Core said, Marcy falls to the ground, "You. How is this possible?" Marcy asked, "Anything is possible." The Core said, it plops itself on Marcy's head, The Darcy Armor and Black and Red Cape form on Marcy's body, Darcy is back, she ties Anne's parents to the couch and tape their mouths up, she's going to have fun with Anne, she goes upstairs to Anne's bedroom and silently closes and locks the bedroom door, Anne gets up to get something but she sees Darcy, she's getting creeped out, "Uhh... Marcy are you okay?" Anne asked, Darcy turns around, "You... You survived." Anne said, "indeed we did, miss us, ohh Anne, we're going to have so much fun with you." Darcy said, Anne is scared.

Darcy plops Anne down on her bed and goes on top of Anne, she pins Anne's hands to the bed, Anne is blushing hardcore, "What's wrong, Sweetheart, are you scared?" Darcy said, she kisses Anne on the lips, Anne is blushing hardcore, she's trying not to give in, Darcy has something in mind, she bites the bottom of Anne's lip, Anne gasps and Darcy goes inside Anne's mouth, she tightened her grip around Anne's hands, she explored every inch of Anne's mouth, Anne couldn't fight it anymore, she gave in to the kiss, Darcy pushed herself further into the kiss, Anne embraced her possessed love, she wraps her arms around Darcy and slides the helmet off, Anne takes Darcy's helmet off, Darcy smiles and lets go of the kiss and a string of saliva fell from their mouths, "Anne, sense you took something off from me, you need to take off for me." Darcy said, Darcy tugs on Anne's shirt, she puts her hands under Anne's pajama shirt, Anne let's Darcy take off her pajama shirt, Darcy rips it off, Anne blushes hardcore, she grabs Darcy's shirt collar, she removed Darcy's cape, gauntlets, chest plate and her shirt, she kisses Darcy on the lips, Anne lays down, she holds Darcy's face and is still kissing her on the lips, Anne wants to be more comfortable, she then looks at her pajama shorts, "Darcy, I want to be more comfortable, can you take them off?" Anne asked, Darcy's smiles, "Yes, My Love." Darcy said, she puts Anne's legs on her shoulders and grabs the top of Anne's pajama shorts and underwear, she pulls them down, Anne feels them sliding off, Darcy pulls them off and throws them across the room, Darcy takes her boots, pants and underwear off, Anne and Darcy are now naked, Darcy kisses the side of Anne's thing, "Ohh! That feels so good." Anne said, Darcy kisses Anne's breasts and kisses Anne on the lips, Darcy lays down next to her and wraps her arms around Anne, "Good Night, Anne, I Love You." Darcy said, "Good Night, Marcy, I Love You Too." Anne said, the two fall asleep together.