Ch 1

(Rory's Pov)

Sitting in the back of a van I look out the window admiring the view of Seoul as we drive through the city. Soon we come to a stop in front of a building and I quickly hop out once the car comes to a full stop. Smoothing out my gray skirt and adjusting my black sweater I make my way to the trunk to grab my suitcases. As I grab the two suitcases I struggle to lift them out of the trunk but eventually get them settled on the ground. I bow and thank the driver before grabbing the handles of my suitcases and head inside to the room I was told to come to. Stopping in front of the door I take a shaky breath before I knock on the door. I wait a minute before it opens revealing my cousin Rosé she immediately giving me a bright smile. "You made it! Come on in so we can get you settled." I give her a small smile before entering the dorm room dragging my luggage behind me. Once I'm fully inside the door shuts and I turn to see three other girls sitting on a couch. I immediately give a small shy smile and bow politely. "Um hi. I'm Rory and I want to thank you for letting me stay. I really hope we all get along." They all give me bright smiles reassuring me that I don't need to thank them considering my situation. Rosé then grabs my hand and leads me down the hall to a room with one bed made up. "You'll be rooming by yourself since we figured you'd want privacy." I nod dragging my bags to the bed and start unzipping the bags. "Thanks for letting me stay here noona. Did you have any problems with your management or company?" She gives me a reassuring smile. "I had a small problem but I made sure to assure them that you rooming here won't be a problem." I give a small nod and start unpacking my clothes and stuff putting them in the dresser and in the small closet along with my shoes. Once I'm finished I immediately let out a sigh feeling a little tired. Rosé gives me a little smile and tells me I can go ahead and rest. I thank her before I head to the bathroom to get changed into more comfortable clothes before I climb into bed and immediately fall asleep when my head hits the pillow.