Ch 4

(Yoshi's Pov)

Watching Rory leave I wait for the elevator doors to close before I turn and make my way back to the practice room. Once I walk back into the room I see the other members surround me they asking about Rory and making comments like "How'd you meet him hyung?" And "he dresses really pretty for a guy." I give them all a slight look feeling a bit protective of the younger. "I met him while going to get water. And that's just how he is I guess he likes pretty things." I can see more questions about to form but thankfully Hyunsuk speaks up calling for us to get back into position to practice I immediately going to my spot and try to concentrate on practicing.

(Rory's Pov)

Following my noona's out to the van I look down at my phone anxiously staring at Yoshi's contact. Letting out a little sigh I put my phone away and concentrate on the noona's discussing where to go to eat. Once they finally decide on a restaurant I get out and follow them inside we being lead to a private back room I take my seat beside Lisa quietly ordering my food before taking my phone out again I staring at the number anxiously. Lisa suddenly looks over my shoulder curiously. "Whatcha got there?" I immediately look a little embarrassed. "I got Yoshi's number but I'm scared to text him because I don't want to bother him." She hums thoughtfully before suddenly grabbing my phone and starts typing something I immediately panicking and try to grab it back. "Give it back!" She giggles and presses the send button before handing it back over. "There your welcome." I give her a look then quickly go to my messages only to grimace at what was sent.

Me: hey it's Rory. Cupid called he told me to tell you he needs my heart back.

I immediately groan and let my head fall to the table with a loud thump. I then quickly start typing hoping he hasn't seen it yet.

Me: oh my gosh I'm so sorry my noona stole my phone and sent that.

                 Yoshi: lol it's fine. It was cheesy but kinda cute.

Me: it was horrible and awkward. Anyways I hope I'm not bothering you. Are you still at practice?

                     Yoshi: you're not bothering me. Actually practice just ended we're heading back to the dorms. What about you?

Me: me and my noona's are at a restaurant eating then we're headed back to the dorm.

I continue to talk to Yoshi until our food arrives I immediately eating happily. Once we're finished we head to the dorm where I immediately go to change into some rainbow fuzzy pajama pants and a pink sweater. Once I'm comfortable I climb into bed texting Yoshi for awhile until we wish each other goodnight so we can get some sleep.