Ch 8

(Rory's Pov)

Heading to the company for another dance lesson from Yoshi I can't help but silently berate myself for kissing him. Letting out a sigh I hop out of the car when it parks smoothing down my pink dress and white leggings and then head inside the building I seeing Yoshi waiting for me like usual. I anxiously walk over to him and he looks up giving a bright smile. "Hey Rory! You ready to learn some more moves?" I give a little nod relieved but also slightly sad that he didn't bring up the kiss. "Yeah let's go." He nods then grabs my hand leading me to the elevator we going up to the practice floor before we head into a room. Yoshi guides me through some stretches and things so that I don't get a cramp or anything then I bounce on my feet a little anxious but let Yoshi guide me through the moves. As we come to a more difficult move I stumble only for Yoshi to quickly step forward and catch me holding me securely in his arms as I look up getting lost in his eyes my hands resting on his chest. Suddenly I feel the tension pulling us closer and closer together our lips are inches apart when suddenly the door bangs open making us immediately jump away from each other and look at the door seeing a man there looking stern. "Hyung what are you doing here?" Yoshi shifts a little looking nervous I curious and confused while the man seems to eye me before speaking up. "I called an emergency meeting over an hour ago. But apparently you're too busy making goo goo eyes at this pretty boy to care about your career." I frown slightly and go to say something but Yoshi speaks up first. "I'm sorry hyung I didn't think we had anything to do today so I was teaching Rory some dance moves." The mans gaze turns to me he giving an intimidating look before turning back to Yoshi. "Well tell him goodbye and head downstairs I want to have a word with him." Yoshi looks like he's going to protest but the man gives him a scary look. "Now Yoshinori." He flinches and gives me an apologetic look before giving a quiet goodbye and leaves the room. After waiting for a minute the guy who I'm guessing is Yoshi and the groups manager turns to me. "I don't want you around Yoshi or the others ever again." I immediately frown. "What why?" He gives me a look. "Because you'd give them bad publicity. Especially with your outfit choices and way of lifestyle." I give him a look of disbelief. "You mean because of the way I dress and because I'm gay I can't be around my friends?" He gives me a serious nod. "Yeah exactly. And if you even try to talk to Yoshi or the others I'll make sure they're not getting as much attention or publicity that they could be getting." Immediately feeling tears well up in my eyes I manage to choke out a broken "fine" before I run from the room and pass a confused looking Yoshi he calling out for me but I ignore him heading for the stairs and run down them before I leave the building deciding to walk towards the dorm.