Ch 7

(Yoshi's Pov)

Watching as Rory practically runs away from the car I just sit there in shock touching my cheek where he kissed me. Making myself focus I concentrate on driving back to the dorms where I park and get out of the car heading inside my mind lost in thought. As I walk into the dorm and slip off my shoes I silently pass the loud group of my members going to head to my room where I lay down and stare above me in a daze. I don't know how long I stay there for but I sit up when I hear a firm knock on the door I seeing Hyunsuk hyung giving me a worried look. "Are you alright Yoshi? You didn't acknowledge us when we greeted you." I immediately feel a little embarrassed. "Sorry hyung just a lot on my mind." He slowly nods before tilting his head. "Wanna talk about it?" I hesitate before just blurting it out. "I was teaching Rory to dance and drove him home then he kissed my cheek and ran." Hyunsuk raises an eyebrow at me looking amused. "That's it? You're freaking out because of a kiss on the cheek?" I pout a little. "It caught me off guard! And I don't know what to do about it! Do I bring it up? Do I ignore it?" Hyunsuk moves closer patting my back. "Hey calm down. I think you should wait to bring it up and see if he does. And you know it might have been a friendly kiss you know how affectionate Rory is." I immediately frown. "I didn't think of that. You have a point." He nods before patting my shoulder. "Good luck." I mumble out a "thanks hyung" before laying back on my bed staring above me and think over what happened and what hyung said. I guess it could have been platonic but a big part of me is hoping it wasn't. Letting out a little sigh I get up reluctantly and grab some comfortable clothes before going to the bathroom to change before immediately heading back to my bed where I curl up and slowly fall asleep.