5

Friday quickly came around, while Philo was at school I was cleaning the house like it was the most horrible house ever. Me and Philo often cleaned the house together but I've... never had guests... especially guests this... handsome... and... ugh what am I thinking..

I sighed as I sat down at the couch taking a relaxing break which turned into a nap, just when I opened my eyes I checked the clock. "THAT TIME ALREADY?!?!"

I quickly tossed on my coat and shoes as I locked the door and walked to school.

"Whoa y/n youre alittle late" bellemere called from the school gate, I sighed and aproached her.

"Im sorry I... fell asleep... im so stupid I forgot to set an alarm" I cried out alittle, bellemere laughed at my sad reaction and patted my shoulder.

"Dont worry hun, the bell hasn't rang yet"

...

..

.

"Whats wrong y/n?" Bellemere asked.

"I have a message saying Philo has detention. And to go in for a meeting after school." I spoke alittle serious... bellemeres face dropped.

"No way, well you better get in there. Tell me what happened after okay?" She replied.

I nodded with a sigh as I walked into the school and headed to the office.

"Hi I'm Y/n L/n, Philo L/n's aunt and care dependant, im here for a meeting" I spoke alittle nervous to the receptionist.

"Oh y/n yeah, just over here" she said as she walked me to a door, I thanked her and entered... seeing... Rosinante... oh please don't tell me Philo and Law had a fight they were doing so well.... wait he was sat down with... some other parents.

"Y/n glad you could join us" spoke the teacher. I looked around nervously as I took a seat next to Rosinante.

"Whats happened?" I asked anxiously.

"Glad you'd ask, luckily the meeting has just started. Philo and Law got into a fight with (uhm random kids names... uhhhh....) James and David earlier today. Both James and David were injured in the fight."

"What? But what happened? Philo wouldn't just hurt someone for the fun of it" I quickly spoke alittle worried.

"Law isn't one to fight without being provoked and he gives plenty of warnings" Rosinante also said with a worried tone.

"Dont act like your kids are innocent, my boy has a sprained wrist because of your wild children. And what if they got infected by that awful disease" one parent spat.

My head snapped so fast towards that woman I swear I heard it crack, "Excuse you miss, but our children are not wild they are very responsible. And DONT you dare even act like Law is contagious. He is most definitely not. Law and Philo spend alot of time together with no altercations from anything like that, he is a wordeful kid and I believe Rosi when he says he wouldnt hurt anyone unless provoked in any way. Philo told me that some children were bullying Law this week. If I had to predict id say it was your kids. My son is very protective of his freinds so if law was provoked believe me Philo wouldn't stand for it. But NEITHER child would harm a fly without reason." I paragraphed trying my best to keep my cool while doing so, I could see Rosinante grow surprised but not as much as the two parents sat at the other side of the table, as if there dog was just shot and killed infront of them.

"Please stay calm y/n" spoke the teacher, Rosi gently placed his hand on my thigh catching my attention. He smiled at me softly causing a slight blush to cross my face until..

"I can see where the child get its attitude" mumbled one of the parents.

"Who gave her the right to adopt" mumbled the other.

I could feel Rosinantes grip tense on my leg, he was getting just as irritated by the comments. I placed my hand on his and gave it a squeeze before taking a deep breath and relaxing ignoring the parents opinions "Philo has only ever fought once before, it was 3 years ago strictly as self defence. I know him so well Mr. Willoworth, you know him well too as he is a student in your class. You know he'd never harm anyone without reasoning." I spoke alittle more sad this time.

The teacher sighed, "I understand what you are saying but he still harmed another student and that needs to be addressed. Same with Law. Though if I would be allowed to finish, the security cameras clearly show video footage of James and David provoking Law, which resulted to them physically touching him, Law retaliated and when Philo tried to stop said fight, James hit him gaining a reaction from Philo also."

As the teacher said every word i could see the faces of the parents grow absolutely shocked and embarrassed. Rosinante relaxed as this information was spread, I gave him a soft satisfied smile.

"Now all kids involved got a detention for fighting, but James and David will get extra detention for provoking a fight and bullying." The teacher said.

There was alot of rambling between the teacher and the parents, but nothing could change the outcome after a while the teacher dismissed the meeting calling it to an end.

"thankyou Mr. Willoworth." Was all I said as I stood up and exited the room with Rosinante.

"Well that could of been alot worse" he spoke playfully as we walked down the hall. I laughed gently and smiled. "Yeah you're right... those parents were very rude" I responded with the same energy.

"Yeah... so what do we do now?" He asked as he looked at me softly. A slight pink blush swept my face... "oh im not too sure, I guess we just wait.. for their detention to finish" i replied alittle shy.

He sighed "well there's still 20 minutes, do you wanna go get a quick coffee?" He inquired, I grinned at the blonde. "Mhm... You know you're coming over for supper too" I replied playfully, he chuckled and hummed.

"Seems today will end on a good note then" he said, with a visible pink dusting his cheeks.

"I guess it will".