9

I sat there in silence, taking in all the information. Rosinante was clearly nervous, and even Law seemed on edge with it all. I sighed and got up, walking over to the blonde man and embracing him tightly.

"Rosi..." I said with sympathy. He sighed and leaned into my embrace. "They found out where we lived... how could I let that happen..  now he's bought out the landlord..  I dont know what to do, " he said into the crook of my neck, I sat on his lap and held him close.

A few days ago after our date... Once we returned home, he told me about his situation. He was an undercover cop infiltrating his brothers underground narcotics and weapons trade. Once Law turned up on their doorstep, lifeless and careless, he had to do something. They'd been travelling for a long while looking for a cure for law. And they found one... the sad part was it the cure was a rare drug that his brother wanted. After curing law, they moved here and settled down as it is very far from his brothers location. But somehow, they had found them and bought out the landlord, forcing them to be homeless. I'm probably hoping to find them and catch them off guard.

I sighed and held Rosi tighter, thinking.. Philo was sat beside Law trying to comfort him, but Law wasn't having it. "Well, I have to move again.." Rosi whispered, it made my heart drop. Not only is it severely expensive, and considering their situation, i doubt they have the funds, its also highly unethical. This caused me to throw out an idea i was hoping they'd take, I hesitated... but let them know my thought process.

"How about you guys stay here? I have a spare room, and you don't have to worry about expenses. You can call into school saying law is out of town for major surgery to cure his illness. It gives you a lot of time to lay low and wait for your brother to move out of town to look for you elsewhere. That's all you need to do. If you don't have your name down on any apartment or house, and Law has suddenly disappeared from school, your brother has no tracks to follow. He'll have no choice but to think you've left town..  I know it's a big decision, but... I dont wanna lose you two... Rosi, I really like you... and Philo finally has a wonderful friend, and I couldn't ask for anything else. I care about you both and don't wanna lose you.." I paragraphed.

Rosinantes eyes widened in surprised as he watched me, "y/n.. you're a genius. You only just thought of that? That sounds like a really good plan, " he babbled out, a smile slowly appearing on his face. He turned to Law to hear his opinion of the matter, and he just shrugged. The boy seemed in a lighter mood at least, though Rosinante did frown again.. "I just.. don't know what I'd do if any of you got hurt. " he quietly spoke in sadness, I cupped his face, his eyes glistening with fear."I dont know what I'd do without you."

He sighed and hugged me tightly, "I wanna stay," law spoke, rosinante looked at him curiously, and the ravenette blushed, embarrassed and turned away, "I just like it here okay?" He spat to the blonde, Rosinante smiled warmly,"so do i Law. "

---

"You really don't need to do this, I can pay," Rosi said awkwardly through the phone, I sighed as I walked into the clothing store. "Rosi... my brother left me.. way too much money, I don't know what to do with it. Buying you a wardrobe of clothes isn't an expense. Plus, you can't go out yet. What if your brothers lackys see you? So you definitely can't go to your apartment and get your stuff. All new, sorry if theirs anything sentimental..." I replied as I glanced around for the mens section.

"I know you're right... but I still feel bad, " he responded, I just hummed as I found the mens section looking at some stuff. "Okay! Jeans, what colour? Style? Skinny jeans? Straight cut? Bootcut? Dammit ill just get one of each. " I blabberd into the phone, I could hear rosi stuttering, feeling awkward about it all. "Oh hey, they have that jumper i saw you wearing! Oh shirts, what type?".

Rosi... this is gonna be a long day.

---

I got a taxi home, Philo came out and helped me take all the bags in. When I entered, I saw Rosi sat in the chair smiling, I couldn't help but blush. The man I started dating just under a week ago, living in my home with me, the sweet clumsy man... "Hey," he said softly, I smiled and walked over to him, giving him a gently hug. "Hi," I replied just as soft. He looked at all the bags and frowned, "Hey, don't give me that face. it's not every day you get kicked out and hunted by your brother. Let me help you, " I said to him. He sighed and offered a sweet kiss. "Hey Philo, the yellow bags are for Law." I spoke to the boy he nodded and began taking them upstairs.

"I can't believe you're letting us move in with you..." he whispered sweetly against my chest, I smiled and patted his head. "It's the least I could do. I think Philo is gonna like having others around the house. He's always loved when you'd come over for supper, hes alot brighter. I think he's just really wanted... a family.." I spoke a frown etching onto my features as I said the last words, Rosi sighed and kissed my collar bone, "youre a great parent y/n" he spoke, his eyes staring into mine so warmly. I sighed and stood up. "Well, I better get all these bags upstairs, care to join me?" I asked playfully. Rosi smiled and stood up, "you know i could never say no to an offer like that," he replied. Just as playful, I gasped with a smirk and shooed him. "Oh my Rosi, dont be talking like that now. We've only been dating a short while. If you talk like that, I don't think I can hold myself back. " I flirted to the male, and he smirked and approached me. His hands rested on my hips as he pulled me close. "What if I don't want you to hold back?" He inquired his eyes, basically undressing me. I smiled and kissed him. "I wouldn't complain," I responded softly. Rosi blushed and turned away, picking up some bags and turning back to face me.

"Thank you... for everything y/n, " he spoke.

"Thank you for giving me happiness, Rosi,