3• || Fixed and Peaceful ||

Jiang Fengmian's POV:-

As we both saw that A'Xian's unconscious in his room and our kids shocked to see us here I ask them .. "A'Cheng , A'Li, may we both come in? "

They both didn't say anything and just nod, we both come in and Ziyuan ask them "What happened?" They both stare eachother and A'Li reply "A'Xian suddenly passed out infront his room. Me and A'Cheng already called a doctor to checked him. He said A'Xian just didn't have much rest and just tired. He will wake up soon. He just need rest for two days."

We both shocked a bit a relief that nothing bad happened to him.. Suddenly A'Xian suddenly move a bit and started to wake up.. He checking surroundings and started to spoke "Shijie... What happened?". A'Li reply "You passed out infront of your room, the doctor said you just tired and lack some rest. So you just need to rest for two days.. Please don't do any activities hmm?"

"Aww, shijie.. You know I can't stay still right?".. A'Cheng suddenly spoke "Your passed out because you always didn't take rest that's why you need to sit here and not doing anything! I will break your legs if you move one a bit!"

"Aiyaa ChengCheng, is this how you treat your sick brother?" A'Xian teased him.. "Who are you calling ChengCheng?!!" We both softened by their antics and started smiling, A'Xian finally realised that we both here.

"Uh.. Madam Yu, Jiang Shushu. What are you both doing here?" A'Xian asked. We both stared at eachother and I started spoke "We both... Already talked back then.. Your right, we both at fault.. Causes our family for breaking apart.." Suddenly Ziyuan sat beside A'Cheng and A'Li "We're sorry for always arguing and making you all suffered because of us" She hugged A'Cheng and A'Li.

They both shocked and started tearing up a bit "I always forgive you two..." A'Li said. "I would forgive you both but I think A'Xian is the one who you really need to apologize" A'Cheng said..

Ziyuan stand up infront of A'Xian and kneeling we all shocked..  A'Xian started panicking"Madam Yu, you didn't have to do this" *grab her arm gently to stop her from kneeling* "A'Xia- ah no.. Wei Yin-" Suddenly A'Xian interrupt her "Please-"

 We all shocked and stared at him "Please call me A'Xian..." *Put his face down and started to tear up* Ziyuan also started to tearing up

 "A'Xian, I always mistreated you and blame you for many things because I was blinded by jaelousy.. Honestly I didn't hate you. I just too blinded by jaelousy that I lashed it out on you. Can you forgive me?"

 A'Xian said "Of course, I would forgive Madam Yu! I forgave Jiang Shushu too!" Ziyuan hugged him and patting his head "Call me Aunty Yu, thank you for forgiving us. Sweet child.. We promise we will fix this and I know I'm not worthy for being your mother but I will try to be a good aunty and even mother if you wish" .. 

A'Xian started sobbing and hugged her back. A'Cheng and A'Li hug them both and I hug them all not wanting to left out... I'm glad we all fixed our relationship...

After we all done our hugs and tears session A'Li spoke "A'Xian, I brought your favourite soup. Why don't you eat it to gain some energy? After that you can continue to rest.." She gave a bowl of his favourite soup 

"Woah, Lotus root and pork rib soup! (Is this right?) Thanks shijie your the best!" He gleamed and started eating. 

"After that make sure you didn't move or else-" A'Cheng warned

 "Awhh A'Cheng... " A'Xian pouting... 

"A'Xian, even the doctor said that you didn't have enough rest, just rest. A'Cheng will handle the training today. We both will keep an eye for them. A'Li make sure he didn't move much" Ziyuan said. "Fine, fine I will rest for two days .." A'Xian gave up