17• || Sunshot Campaign ||

Lan Xichen's POV :-

It's been three months, but we still didn't found A'Xian anywhere... And today we're having a meeting for the Sunshot Campaign...

I was still in my room. And I took out Message Board that A'Xian made for me. I tried to write something to him, but still... No response..

Suddenly someone knocked my door. I said to the person to come in. When the door open, it's Zixuan.

He walked to me and looked at the board that I hold. He sighed and I said 

Lan Xichen: "I missing him."

Jin Zixuan: "I missing him too.."

Lan Xichen: "I know that he's dead, but I still have a hunch that he's still alive out there somewhere..."

Jin Zixuan: "I don't know, but I also got a feeling that he still alive."

Lan Xichen: "Let's go, they must be waiting for us."

Jin Zixuan's POV :-

I just nodded and we both went to the meeting. After we both sat down, Chifeng Zun started spoke

After a while we all discuss about it, suddenly A'Sang said 

Nie Huaisang: "Da ge, I don't think that you should go alone there."

Qingheng Jun: "I agree with A'Sang."

Jiang Fengmian: "And we all didn't know that place well.."

Suddenly someone knocked the door.

Nie Mingjue: "Come in."

The door opened and we saw A'Yao walked in and gave something to Chifeng Zun. I know that he's the main reason for my death and another accidents but I give him one more chance in this timeline. If he messed up again, I will take an action to him. But he seems to be good in this timeline so I'm trust him, just half... And he seems to didn't know anything about me and A'Xian travel from the future...

Yu Ziyuan: "A letter?"

Nie Mingjue: "Who is it from?"

Meng Yao: "I'm sorry, Da ge. But the guards just found it in front of the gate. They didn't see anyone send it cause it just suddenly appeared in front of them."

When Chifeng Zun checking around the letter, there's a symbol on the letter.. A'Sang said..

Nie Huaisang: "Da ge, there's a symbol there."

Then we all saw a Yin Yang symbol..

Jiang Cheng: "Taijitu?"

Lan Xichen: "So the letter is from Taijitu..."

He opened it and started to looking at the letter... Then he shocked..

Nie Huaisang: "This is..."

A'Sang came closer to his brother and said..

Nie Huaisang: "The Nightless City areas..."

Jiang Yanli: "Where did they got those?"

We all went silent a bit, after that Chifeng Zun said 

Nie Mingjue: "There's nothing that written in here, just the Nightless City area map."

Qingheng Jun: "Maybe they also want to help us?"

Jiang Fengmian: "Maybe..."

Yu Ziyuan: "Do you think that they also will joining the war?"

Nie Mingjue: "I don't know... We never hear that they ever join a war before."