11• || Courting? ||

Lan Wangji's POV :-

Wei Ying is awake now. I'm glad. I was waiting for him.. After a while I saw him with Zixuan walking to me. 

Wei Wuxian: "Lan Zhan!"

He jumped on me. The others(except their family) shocked a bit that I not push him away but hug him back.

Lan Wangji: "Careful Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian: "Hihi, here! You forgot about my painting."

He showed to me. There's a two bunnies. One black and one was white with a red and white headband. 

Lan Wangji: "Pretty."

Wei Wuxian: "Like us!"

Lan Wangji: "Mn"

I smile a bit.

Wei Wuxian: "You smiling!"

The others started to stared at me. I quickly dropped my smile.

Wei Wuxian: "Aww Lan Zhan, don't drop it. You look good with it!"

'Only smile for Wei Ying'

Lan Wangji: "Let's start making the lattern."

We both started making lattern together. After a while, all of us done making it. We all released the lattern. I heard Wei Ying said something

Wei Wuxian: "I , Wei Wuxian, wish I can always stand with justice, live with no regret."

I looked at him with admiring. After that we all also make a wish 

Lan Wangji: "I, Lan Wangji, wish I can always stand with justice, live with no regret" 'And always beside Wei Ying' 

Jiang Cheng: "I,Jiang Cheng, wish that I can protect my family forever and never turn my back on them"

After we all done making wish, Wei Ying walked to Lady Jiang and ask her 

Wei Wuxian: "Shijie, what do you wish?"

Jiang Yanli: "I wish for Xianxian to grow up healthy and happy."

Wei Wuxian: "Awhh Shijie, you should wish for your marriage intead!"

Jin Zixuan's POV :-

After I heard what A'Xian said, we all(Zixuan,Xichen,Jiang Cheng, Qingheng Jun) walked to them 

Jin Zixuan: "A'Xian, it's alright. I already wish that for us." 

Well me and Xichen also wish for another thing 

(Flashback)

Before the activities started I whispered something to Xichen 

Jin Zixuan: "Want to make our wish same a bit?"

Lan Xichen: "I didn't mind."

I nodded and went to A'Li, after we all done released a lattern.. We made a wish (Let's just say that Yanli can't hear it cause he didn't say it loudly. (Yes, Xichen also decided to make one lattern for himself and made a wish.)

Jin Zixuan: "I,Jin Zixuan, wish that me and A'Li's marriage goes well and I will always be by A'Xian's side."

Lan Xichen: "I, Lan Xichen, wish to protect my family and will always be by A'Xian's side."

(Fashback ended)

After some talk we all went back to our rooms and rest to go back to our own home tomorrow.