10• || Still unconscious? ||

¶ Day 4 ¶

Jin Zixuan's POV :-

It's afternoon... I was sitting beside A'Xian...  Xichen just got here bringing some food. Put it on the table and walked to us. We both confused...

He's still unconscious??!!

Lan Xichen: "I thought he can wake up normally after last night."

Jin Zixuan: "Me too.."

Xichen sighed

Lan Xichen: "Guess he's only woke up for a moment.."

We both stared at A'Xian, we both confirmed our thoughts after Wen Qing check him..

Jin Zixuan: "You didn't tell her?"

Lan Xichen: "I don't think A'Xian wants anyone to know beside both of us."

Jin Zixuan: "Your right."

Lan Xichen: "Let's eat, the food is getting cold." 

Jin Zixuan: "You can eat first, I want to feed A'Xian. I will eat after that."

He just nodded and went to the table. He sat and started to eat. I pick the bowl and started to feeding A'Xian. 

After we both done. We exchanged our place. I went to the table to eat while Xichen went to A'Xian and wiping his face and arms with a wet cloth.

Lan Xichen: ".... Scars?"

Jin Zixuan: "You finally noticed?"

Lan Xichen: "But it's old scars.."

I sighed and nodded. As I done eating I got up and went to them. I sat and examine his wrists and arms ...

Jin Zixuan: "His hurting himself."

Lan Xichen: "But still.. He manage to cover it and smiling to us all like nothing happened."

Xichen patting his head.

Lan Xichen: "You think he tries to end himself in the Lotus Pier back then?"

Jin Zixuan: "I think he did.. Just still hanging now."

Lan Xichen: "I think it's good that you both got back to the past. Atleast we both knew what he had sacrifice for us all.."

Jin Zixuan: "Yeah. That's why I never want to leave his side."

Lan Xichen: "I always seen him, he's always like a sun that brings laugh and joy through Cloud Recesses. He even managed to bring out my brother emotions."

Jin Zixuan: "But we never know what he's been through. What actually in his heart.. What he truly feel."

Lan Xichen: "True. He's the Selfless person that we know."

Jin Zixuan: "Still, I don't like that Su She. I remember he once shot an arrow at A'Xian's arm."

Lan Xichen: "What was he's thinking?"

Jin Zixuan: "I don't know but sometimes I feel like I want to smack his head that time."

Xichen sighed. After that he got up and left to do the sect work. I closed the door and stared at A'Xian..

'Please wake up soon..'