16• || Who is he? ||

Jiang Cheng's POV :-

We're all gathering for meeting to attack some of Wens supervisor offices before war.

Nie Mingjue: "So.. where do you all want to start?"

We're all went silent... After that Lan Wangji suddenly spoke

Lan Wangji: "Yiling."

We're shocked. Did he also wanted to search A'Xian there? If it's true then...

Jiang Cheng: "I'm going there too."

Nie Mingjue: "What about you two..?"

Jin Zixuan: *scoffed* "We both were going to near Lanling and Caiyi Town."

Lan Xichen: "So we're agreed to split?"

Me and Lan Wangji just nodded. Chifeng Zun said 

Nie Mingjue: "Well then, I give you four permission. A'Sang and me will going to near Qinghe."

Qingheng Jun: "A'Huan, A'Zhan, be careful."

Jiang Fengmian: "You too. A'Cheng. A'Xuan."

We're all nodded and heading to our destination.

Jiang Cheng: "I can't believe that you also going to choose Yiling."

Lan Wangji: "Want to search Wei Ying."

Jiang Cheng: "Alright, let's go."

When we're both arrived Yiling. We're attack the supervisor office. But as we opened the door we saw all the Wens soldiers already dead. 

We're both walked in and check out all the body's. They all got stabbed but not much.. It's like just killed with a single attack. And t

All of their scars, some of it on neck, heart and wrist. It's like they all got ambushed.

Then a Lan disciple came to us 

"Hanguang Jun, all of the soldiers were dead. No one's alive."

We both looked eachother. Suddenly I remembered the Empathy that we saw.. 

Jiang Cheng: "Could it be, A'Xian was the one who made this?"

Lan Wangji: "No, it's different than the last time. And there's no talisman around here."

Jiang Cheng: "Right, we didn't even know if A'Xian's golden core got melt or not before got thrown there.."

Lan Wangji: "True."

Jiang Cheng: "Let's dispose their body's first. After that we can look around again and head back."

He just nodded and we started to look around while our disciples disposing the soldiers body.

¶ With Lan Xichen and Jin Zixuan ¶

Lan Xichen's POV :-

As we both attack the supervisor office nearby Lanling, we're both shocked.

All of the soldiers were dead...?

Jin Zixuan: "How..."

Lan Xichen: "Let's go in and check around."

As we both check, there's no person alive here. They all dead with a single blow. 

Jin Zixuan: "Who did this?"