13• || The Wens ||

Jiang Cheng's POV :-

Me and A'Xian with some our disciples arrived at Qishan. After that we saw that the others was already there waiting for us.

Wei Wuxian: "Lan Zhan!"

He just hugged Lan Wangji, the others shocked to see that Hanguang Jun hugged him back. I rolled my eyes and went to them.

Lan Wangji: "Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian: "Lan Zhan, does your wounds healed? I heard you were injured.."

Lan Wangji: "Better now."

Lan Xichen: "Wangji wounds are healed perfectly, A'Xian. No meed to worry about it anymore."

Wei Wuxian: "Xichen-ge!"

Then he hugged Zewu Jun. 

Lan Xichen: "Alright, alright, I missed you too A'Xian."

Then he turned at me. He ask 

Lan Xichen: "How are you doing Young Master Jiang?"

Jiang Cheng: "Uhh, I'm fine. Thanks for asking..."

I'm a bit surprised to see that he's talking to me.. A'Xian turned his gaze to me and started smirking at me

Jiang Cheng: "A'Xian..."

Wei Wuxian: "What? I didn't say anything yet?"

I just scoffed and drag him to beside me back. After that Wen Chao came and sat at the top like a god or something...

Wen Chao: "Look at you, coming here to learn from the best."

After that he talked about the same thing that he did in the future. As he was about to took our swords, suddenly some Jin's disciple mad at them 

"There's no way we're going to hand in our swords! Sword is very important for any Cultivators!"

Wen Chao: "Zhulio.."

Wen Zhulio came and walked to the disciple..

Wen Chao: "The man beside you can melt your core.. So, either you hand in your swords or he's going to melt your core!"

After that we all gave our swords.. Well except me, A'Xian, Zewu Jun, Lan Wangji, Nie Huaisang and Jin Zixuan. We gave the fake weapons...

Wen Chao: "Now that's all settled, I will give each of you this book. Memorise it and I will ask some of you to read it tomorrow. You all dismissed."

As we all heading to our rooms.. Well A'Xian is roomates with Lan Wangji. Me with Zewu Jun. Jin Zixuan with Nie Huaisang.

Wei Wuxian's POV :-

Well let's just say that I still make the same thing like I did last time... But..

Lan Wangji: "Wei Ying!"

How could I forget about that Dire Wolf!!

Wei Wuxian: "L-Lan Zhan! Help M-Me!!"