ii.

During the night, Ailwyn had gotten to his destination. He landed on the window of a room with it's lights on. The building looked to be a large manor and inside the window sat a girl with long and wavy red hair running down her back and chocolate brown eyes.

One tap on the window didn't get the girl's attention, so Ailwyn tapped the window a couple more times before the girl walked over to the window, opening it. Her face went from an irritated expression to a happy one when she saw the owl, stepping back and letting it inside.

"Hello, Ailwyn," said the girl. The owl hooted and held its leg out, a letter hanging off of it.

The girl took the letter off and grabbed her bag of owl treats, handing a little to Ailwyn, who began to eat some out of her hand.

Once Ailwyn had eaten all of the treats, he flew to the edge of the bed in the room, waiting for the girl to write a response. The girl opened the letter, looking through it.

Lori

My mum and I are both planning on heading to London tomorrow to stay at Diagon Alley to meet up with you all. Just figured I should tell you since you're also heading there tomorrow.

See you tomorrow!

Declan

--

The following morning, Declan awoke and grabbed his watch. He slipped it on his wrist and checked the time. It was nine o'clock in the morning. Declan was leaving in an hour.

Declan sat up out of bed and grabbed a short sleeved t-shirt. He threw it on his body before grabbing some shorts to wear as well. He scrunched his nose to fix his hair before he noticed Ailwyn sitting his cage, which was open, a letter on his leg. It didn't register who this letter was from for a second so Declan took the letter from Ailwyn and opened it, an eyebrow raised.

Once the letter was opened and Declan saw the handwriting, he instantly remembered everything and silently called himself stupid for not remembering he'd sent a letter to Lori last night.

Dec

Thanks for sending the letter. I wasn't sure if anyone was coming and, as much as I love my brother, he can get annoying when you're stuck with him for a month.

I'll see you tomorrow (or today if you got the letter when you woke up, which I'm assuming you did).

See you later,

Lori

Declan smiled and put the letter on his desk before walking out of his room, locking Ailwyn in his cage grabbing his trunk.

"You ready, Declan?" Melody asked. Her bag was sitting by the fireplace and she stood by the window, her wand in hand. Declan assumed she was sending a Patronus to someone. His assumption was correct as he saw a silver Lion flying through the air and away from the house.

"All ready," he responded. His trunk sat at the foot of the stairs and he was leaning on the counter in the kitchen.

Declan didn't really know what Allison and Lori had done over the summer. He'd seen Thomas, so he knew he'd gone to Paris. All he knew Lori had done was go to parties with other influential Pureblood families. He felt bad for her because she needed to deal with Declan's second least favorite person at Hogwarts, Marcus Poteppiroi.

Marcus Poteppiroi was from a very influential Pureblood family that prided itself on it's pure blood.  Ever since Declan had arrived at Hogwarts, Marcus had made it his personal goal to make Declan's school life hell. In his first couple years, he definitely was able to succeed at this. Whenever he wasn't with older students, which was most of the time, Marcus would find Declan and torment him. It would range from slicing open his bag in the halls to stealing his textbooks so he wouldn't have them for class.