Wedding Bells

Two weeks later after Hiccup woke up it was time.

You looked in the mirror and couldn't believe how good you looked in the wedding dress, the kind Viking woman of Berk did for you.

Since merpeople didn't use clothing and neither you nor your mother know how to sew the mothers of your Viking friends volunteered to make you the dress.

You had a pretty flower crown on your head with pearls braided in your hair, thanks to your mother.

The dress was white, with a square hemline and long sleeves. Wave motives were stitched on the bottom of the dress, to never forget where you came from.

A white fur was placed as a cape on your shoulders.

Golden bracelet on your arms and a golden necklace was your jewelry.

You saw how your parents came up behind you. They also wore festive Viking garb since it was your wedding day.

Your mother gripped one of your hands and your father wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

Together you three looked into the mirror.

Your father had tears in his eyes, your mother smiled brightly and you were formally vibrating with excitement.

Then it began.

Your father led you through the festive and celebrating crowd to the stone mural where Viking weddings were held.

You saw Hiccup in his own wedding attire. Your heart stopped nearly, how dashing he looked in it.

He was looking at you like you were a goddess, tears streaming down his beautiful green eyes.

Beside him was Toothless who gave you his best gumless smile.

You saw how Stoick and Gobber were trying to stealthy wipe away their tears but failed miserably.

You couldn't help it and smiled more.

This was so...amazing.

You reached Hiccup at the altar and your father put your hand in his.

You both stared at each other with loving eyes, gripping your hands tightly.

Gothi the village elder put a ceremonial cloth over your joined hands and touched it then with her staff.

You were now married.

Hiccup put a hand on your cheek, while you leaned in and you two kissed under the eyes of the whole Viking village and also your coven.

The celebrating crowd was so loud only to be triumphed by Toothless exiting shooting a plasma blast into the sky, that rained down on you guys in pretty sparkles.

Ah's and oh's were heard.

You couldn't care less.

You just kept kissing Hiccup till you couldn't breathe anymore.

After your long kiss, Hiccup picked you up, bridal style, and twirled you around.

Your happy laugh could be heard over the cooing crowd.