Trouble Ahead Pt. 1

Bellamy woke up with Clarke once again at his side, he smiled at her peaceful form, curled up next to him. Then he remembered the events that had happened the day before, and his smile faded.

Unity Day, the day the twelve space stations came together to form The Ark. During the pageant on The Ark, right after Jaha's speech, communication had cut off. Monty had been trying to get it back all day. Raven and Jasper had been working on the bullets and trying to figure out which worked and which were duds. Then while Bellamy was on watch, Clarke had come over to him, and they talked and laughed, then she went to finally have some fun. Bellamy watched her, as she laughed with a group of other kids, although he hadn't liked the way one of the boys was looking at her. Then Finn had walked up and pulled her away from them, Bellamy was called for by Miller, who had seen movement outside of the south wall, which they found out was a rabbit. Just as Bellamy was on his way back to find Clarke she had found him.

Clarke had told him that Finn had told her he set up a meeting with the grounders, and asked for him to come as back-up. He went and found Jasper, and they got Raven to come with them, with guns. Which he was happy to do until he saw Octavia run into the arms of the grounder that they had captured. Then Finn had tried to hold Clarke's hand and walk across the bridge with her. That not only angered him but Raven. Then as Clarke and the "Grounder Princess", as Raven called her, were talking Jasper started to panic, saying that there were grounders in the trees, but Raven and Bellamy hadn't seen them until it had been too late, and Jasper was firing his gun at them and they were attacking too. Then the grounder leader had tried to pull a knife on Clarke. That was the only time Bellamy had shot off his gun. The bullet hit the woman in the hand. When his attention was back on Clarke, she smiled at him, then an arrow came for her, Finn had knocked her out of the way, and then they ran. Bellamy watched as the grounder took an arrow for Octavia, then Finn and Clarke pulled her along, and she started yelling out for him to come with them. Once they reached the camp, they all stopped to catch their breaths, and that's when things got even worse.

"What the hell was that?!" Finn exclaimed.

"It was a good thing that we were there! They were leading you into a slaughter!" Bellamy shouted. "That grounder of yours was probably in on it!"

"Lincoln had nothing to do with that!" Octavia shouted.

"Bellamy it's true. He was just as shocked and confused as the rest of us." Clarke spoke. "Besides, why would he lead us to a slaughter then take an arrow for 'Tavia, and make sure the three of us got out?"

"You shouldn't have fired!" Finn yelled at Jasper.

"Leave him alone!" Clarke came to her friend's defense.

"Everything could have gone perfect if he hadn't fired" Finn shouted at her, causing Bellamy to instinctively put Clarke behind him.

"Yeah, because everything is my fault!" Jasper shouted then stormed into the camp.

"Jasper!" Octavia and Clarke called after him.

"I'll go talk to him," Octavia said, then followed him into the camp.

"What the hell, Finn?" Raven asked, shocked that her boyfriend was acting like this.

"You should have just trusted me!" Finn exclaimed, ignoring Raven.

"You have a long way to go to earn my trust back!" Clarke retorted.

Finn just stared at her, not knowing what to say, he turned and stormed back into camp.

"I'm going to talk to him," Raven said, turning towards camp.