Chapter 2 - First Day

Lucy woke up early in the morning and after sorting herself out in her bathroom, she went down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. She made some pancakes and was stacking them high on a big plate when Charlie came in.

"I'll set the table. Coffee?"

"Please. Milk and no sugar."

She happily shoved her last piece of pancake into her mouth when she heard a shriek from upstairs. Apparently Bella just woke up and was pissed off. Charlie sighed and told Lucy to get ready for school and hurry along, telling her that he'll do the dishes. 

Lucy ran up the stairs and brushed her teeth. She changed her clothes and did her hair, and picking up her bag and keys, she ran down the stairs, gave Charlie a quick hug, than drove away to school.

She could immediately hear other students whispering about her and her sister being new students as she walked across the parking lot to school office. 

"Hey, you must be one of the new students. Are you Isabella or Lucrezia?"

"Lucrezia Swan. You can call me Lucy if you want to. I know my name can be a mouthful."

The boy nodded. "Lucy then. I'm Eric, the eye and ear of this place. If you need anything, like a lunch mate, a tour guide, a shoulder to cry on, I'm right here." 

"I would rather cry on my wolf stuffy." 

"Ah. Then do you mind if I ask a few questions for the school article?"

"As long as it's not too invasive." Lucy shrugged. 

Eric thanked her and hurried away to inform his friends who's probably in charge of school papers. Lucy just sighed opened the door to the school's front office for her papers.