𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 01|𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Episode 01:the black wings]
Will not follow the storyline - enjoy!

-It was a beautiful day - just kidding.. In a white spacious void, stood there a girl in the middle of nowhere, she have a small appearance, have natural ashy blonde hair that reach to her shoulder blades, two dark hazel nut eyes staring into space down below as she wearing just a white gown that reach to her ankles and her back is slowly growing pair of mini black wings.

'I feel pretty lonely here..'

The girl lift her head up and look around the spacious room - she's been here almost for 2 years and yes she's now 12 at age - which is not a shocker to all viewers.

As usual, she walk around for long hours, thinking if someone would get here but none came cause this is the endless white void - nobody can get her which sadden her a bit.

"If only I have mom with me.. How she doing anyway..?" She mumble to herself as she begin to think about her mother but her memories are glitching around which cause her to groan, gripping her head trying to ease the newfound migraine.

'Why is it so hard to think about someone I miss? But did I even have a mom? Do I even have memories with "mom"?.. Do I really know who my mom is?'

She shook her head to regain her thoughts back - she than sit down, criss cross on the floorless, floor (which sounded very weird) she look behind her and see her small but growing black wings feathers - she sigh to herself before looking around the white endless void.

'I can't assume to remember if I got killed or I'm just in a wakeless dream..'

She than let out a sigh again - the moment she blink a flash went by her vision which startle her slightly as he look around.

'The hell was that..? Is it me or is my vision beginning to be bad?'

She stood up from the floorless floor before yet again - walk around, trying not to blink which was the hardest task.

"Why can't I escape!!? Does this void hate me!? I been stuck here for the past TWO YEARS!!!" She rage out as she realized she's stuck here.. Again. She begin to stomp on the ground which rage in her eyes but stop when the void shake a bit - which startle her abit, assuming that she anger the God of void.

'Did the void shake - if it did.. Im very sorry the God of Void..'

She thought to herself as she sweatdrop, than she proceed to look around, this place isn't bad it just the white colors is kinda creeping her out - is like she stuck in a backroom (I would never go to a backroom.. Ever again in my life).

She than let out a sigh again, accepting the fate that she's stuck here for the rest of her life.

Or so she thought..

A strange shadow lurk around in the void which didn't cause her attention but the moment she make eye contact with the shadowy figure - her mind went berserk.

'What the hell is that thing!?'

She didn't move - stuck on the spot she was in, the void suddenly shake abit harshly which cause her heart to jump against her chest, before she knew it, she begin to fall, causing her to scream in terror and fear - the shadowy figure watch down below to see her falling and screaming out for help.

"Եհҽվ աíll Եαkҽ ցօօժ cαɾҽ օժ վօմ, líԵԵlժ օղҽ.."

And bam, she vanish from the shadowy figure eyes.

The little girl groan from the impact she made on the ground - soon realizing she made impact WITH the ground, stood up way to fastly which cause her to almost lose her balance again.

'Holy - never stand up fastly.. Noted'

She look around and realize she's in the overworld.. the REAL world.

'I'm actually on ground.. In the overworld..'

She smile brightly but than realize she have to survive..

A determination expression plaster on her face as she clench her tiny fists.

'Time to survive..'

Authornotes
Yoodalla folks!! Is yo BITCH--
I hope yall are having a splendid day OR night since yall are in different countries--
I hope you guys enjoy this spledid or FUCKERY I'm writing so yeah..

Enjoy the rest of your dad or night which I'm very glad you guys are enjoying it.. *sad duck noises*

'CaptainDuckity left the book for some monster enegry drinks'