𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 03|𝐋'𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠

Episode 03:L'manberg..]
Will not follow the storyline - enjoy!

Two days have pass after since Maple was strangely visit by Tommy and Wilbur who give her a change to stay over there city called 'L'manberg'.

Which was weird cause she didn't remember a city was nearby ever since she got here - maybe be like few years, who cares about the year L'manberg was built?

She's now busy training outside her house - ever since she turn 16, she begin to train to defend or protect her base from invaders - that sometimes happen during the night but she doesn't care - she need to protect her stuff and that's all it matters.

She pant heavily as leap forward, did a small jump before rising her sword, let out a small war cry before striking her sword half way down to the hay dummy - she landed on both of her feets perfectly and look at the strike she did - not bad but it need more monument and damage.

"I started to get a hang of it--"

"Hello Maple!!" She flinch back at the loud voice that ring in her ears, she turn around fastly and immediately greet with a smile from Wilbur.

"Wilbur! Bloody fuck you scare me!" She state as she put a hand over her now hard beating heart - Wilbur let out a laugh.

"I'm sorry if I startle you m'lady"

"Y'know, saying m'lady seem weird to me, it make me feel old.." Wilbur shook his head with a smile.

~~~

"So did you made your decision?" Wilbur state as they enter Maple house - Maple than started to think.

'Should I? I mean I been living here for few years and find a pup to call my own.. Should I go with him..?'

"Is okay if you don't want to join us Maple--"

"No, no.. I'm gladly to join you guys" Maple cut him off, smiling in advance which cause a slight smile form on his face.

"Well than, first let's give you a tour around L'manberg, yeah?"

~~~

"This place is pretty huge, not gonna lie.." Maple say as Wilbur guide her around L'manberg, she see few pedestrians working - gathering materials while the rest and doing some proper research on stocks.

"I know right - I'm glad our nation is growing.."

"WILBUR!! MAPLE!!" Maple immediately know that childish voice - she turn around and immediately see a blonde rushing towards them with him, dragging a friend with him.

"Tommy, is nice to see you again" Maple say as Tommy stop infront of them - his friend, is panting heavily, bend over as he hold his knees for support cause he didn't keep up with Tommy's speed.

"Sheesh Tommy, I told you to stop - why you so stubborn?"

"Seriously Tubbo?" The brown boy left his head up and meet with Maple's gaze.

"Oh - is she new here?"

"Indeed she is Tubbo" Wilbur state as he grap both of Maple's shoulders with a smile which cause a faint pink hue on her face.

"Her name is Maplenia or Maple for short - this is Tubbo, our friend" Maple wave slight at the ram boy - he smile and wave back.

"So glad you join us Maple"

"Same here"

~~~

A shadowy figure appear on top of the obsidian wall, looking down at the people before there gaze landed on Maple talking to her new found friends she just made, laughing and talking like they're old friends from the past - the shadowy figure squint there eyes before letting out a small growl.

"₴ⱧɆ ₩łⱠⱠ ₣ł₮ ł₦ ₦ł₵ɆⱠɎ.."

Authornotes
*look right and left again* phew no haters - hello my precious hoomans!! I hope yall are doing okay and if you don't, I will murde--

JK!! sorry if this chapter seem short, my brain is malfunctioning again - dont judge me..

Sorry for the grammars okay?

Welp! Enjoy your day or night, that I'm jealous that you guys are enjoying it and not me.. *sad ducky noises*

'CaptainDuckitythatlovesmonster' left the book for sleep