𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 04|𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Episode 04:Random memories]
Will not follow the storyline - enjoy!

"Momma, do you think papa will accept who I am?" Young maple say as she lay her head on her mother's laps - she begin to play with her daughter's hair.

"Indeed he will my little bird - no matter what happened, your papa will accept who you are.." Little maple let out a small giggle - turning her head to her mother who hold a fond smile.

"Let's hope so!"

~~~

"-ple.. Maple!!" Maple snap out of her dreamland by the voice of a angry child - she blink before she realizing she's be dazing for the past 20 minutes.

"Oh, hey Tommy.."

"Sheesh, what happen to you? You keep dazing out in random times"

"Oh.. Sorry if that bother you Tommy.." Tommy sigh as he pinch his nose bridge - he does not care if she daze out, he just worry that she will daze out during war and get hurt - look at Tommy being worried for her, so cute - back to the story.

"No it doesn't bother me.. Just don't daze out to much, okay?"

"Okay.." Tommy than proceed to continue his walking - Maple look at his disappearing figure before sighing.

"I don't know why I get that random memory.. But who is my mom..?"

~~~

"Momma! I caught a crow!!"

"Honey, put it down, it's dangerous to catch birds by there beak!!" The moment she let the Crow go, it begin to target her.

Few minutes later, she was sniffing against her mother's chest as her mother stroke her ashy blonde hair for comfort.

"I told you that grapping it by the beak will make them targeting you little bird"

"I can't help it - I recently named it 'Harold'.. Now Harold the bird is gone!" The mother sigh but giggle at her young daughter's tactic.

"Don't worry, one day, Harold the bird will come back for you"

~~~

"And there she goes again - dazing off.." Tommy mutter, only Wilbur can hear as they watch Maple in the distance daze off, after getting wood, her pup bark loudly which cause her to snap out of her daze land again - she immediately apologized to Morrighan the pup before picking her up walk over to some pedestrians, asking them if they need more wood.

"I can sense you're worried Tommy.."

"I am Wil, I don't want her to daze in battle - I-It doesn't mean I like her romantically idiot! She's to old for me!!" Wilbur laugh at his change of words.

"Whatever you say Toms"

~~~

"Ooh! That's a beautiful necklace momma!" Young maple say as she watch her mother put a heart shape necklace around her neck - she smile at her daughter before picking her up and swing her around, comfort and beautiful laughter and giggles fill the room - unknown to this two as a man peak into the slightly open door, seeing them so happy, making his heart swell up.

"Someday honey - you may wear this when your older"

"Than I can't wait to get older momma!!"

~~~

"Wilbur, is something alright with Maple?" Tubbo say as he watch Maple - once again daze off, criss cross with her eyes staring into nothingness - her pup peacefully sleeping in her laps.

"I don't know Tubbo, she been dazing out quite a while now - how long was it now again Tommy?"

"Three days.." Tubbo glance at the now out daze Maple who seem to be confuse on where is she - until she realize where she is. She pick up her sleeping pup before marching to her home.

"Three days of dazing out? Doesn't that concern you guys?"

"Mostly it concerns Tommy - it seems like our boi have found someone to love--"

"WILBUR, MAPLE IS NOT MY TYPE AND SHE'S FUCKING OLD!!" Tubbo laugh at his fiery friend before calming him down, meanwhile Wilbur..

'I hope she doesn't daze out in battle - that what concerns me even more..'

~~~

"How did you get this bruise Maple?" Her mother demanding - recently Maple have friends when she was younger but the moment they realized she have mini black wings growing out of her back, they begin to be sour against her, teasing and taunting the poor little soul.. Even throw tiny rocks at her.

"Oh I just fall Momma--"

"Tell me the truth Maple, momma hate liars.. Tell me, how did you get this bruise cause seriously, it doesn't look like you fall.." Maple look down as one tear slide down her face - her mother immediately engulf her into a tight embrace as she softly cry against her mother's chest.

"M-my friend.. Throw a rock at m-me.. Why did I do wrong M-Momma..?" The mother can't believe that her friends bullying her over the fact she have wings growing - she tighten the embrace slightly - using her not used hand and rub her ashy blonde to comfort her down.

"Is okay honey - momma is here for you.."

~~~

"Woaah!!--" Clearly Maple was walking with Wilbur until she trip over a huge log that cause her to tumble over and fall - faceplanted on the ground, the small thud cause Wilbur to turn over, only to see Maple, trying to stand up.

"Holy shit.. Are you okay Maple?" Wilbur immediately help her up as she nod with a pained expression but she hold a smile.

"Y-Yeah I'm okay Wilbur"

'Your expression doesn't say so..'

"You sure?"

"Yeah, yeah"

'It doesn't look like you're ACTUALLY fine Maple..'

~~~

"Momma, some people say, crows are bad luck - are they really bad luck momma?" The mother was busy cooking dinner until she stop after she hear her daughter say that.

"No, they're not bad luck honey - you should stop believing what they say Maple.."

"I'm sorry Momma.."

~~~

Maple than snap out of her daze land when she realized, she's in her house, staring into nothingness, she sigh as she rub her face with her hands.

'What's wrong with me.. Why do I get this random memories?'

She than glance at her pup who's now sleeping peacefully on her bed - she smile slightly before it turn into a frown.

'But.. Who is my mother?'

Authornotes
... I am shock that I even have energy to write --

As yall know that your author forgot to write home and is now getting detention today✨ -- maybe I should stop writing..

But anyways! Enjoy this chapter and your dad - I mean day! And night!!

'CaptainDuckity' left the book to go give Kristey24 attention' BISH I WILL GIVE YOU AFFECTION!!--

Kristey24:WHAT THE HEL--

'bah'