12 - Betrayal

(This is gonna be a shorter chapter 🥹)

Y/n's Pov:

I ran. I ran as fast as I could across the shoulder deep water. The cool and slimy rocks beneath my feet caused an occasional slip and slow down, helping her catch up to me.

"You cant take me alive!" I laughed over my shoulder as Vi laughed behind me. "Yeah keep running!" She slipped behind me. After running a few circles I felt as my body was more tense wading in the water. "Aww, tired?" She teased from behind me.

"Fuck off!" I called out behind me. I looked behind me, surprised to not see her red haired figure. "What..?" I mumbled. As I turned back around she emerged from the water, and lunged to tackle me. We both dunked into the water for a minute before she grabbed my body and hoisted me out bridal style, and set me on the rock platform we ate at.

I gasped, laughing at the experience, and looked for Vi. It was easy to see her as she pulled herself up from the water and straddled my hips. "Gotcha," she winked. I felt warmth crawl on my cheeks and our laughter died down. I searched her eyes for something, a sign, my stomach turned, and my breath was shallow. Her body language mimicked mine, and we both erupted in laughter once again.

I laughed so hard my eyes closed, and I felt full. It hit me. I opened my eyes and stopped laughing. Her giggles softened too. "I haven't been this happy since," I started. "Since my parents died." I looked in her pale blue eyes. I saw her eyes flickered down to my lips and back up. I smiled and she shifted on my thighs. She slowly leaned in, and stopped a foot away from me. Without much hesitation or thought, I leaned up and sealed the gap between our lips.

Our lips worked together and I felt her smirk into the kiss. I reached my hands to her forearms and lifted them up, fully laying down and she cooperated, intertwining our fingers and pushing my hands about my head, leaning her full body on mine. Her hands grasped mine aggressively to support her weight.

She lifted up and looked me in my eyes as she lowered down onto my neck. My breath shuddered, and I squirmed under her weight. She lightly kissed all over, and began sucking as she looked for a sweet spot. I grabbed her hands as she bit and nibbled the skin around my collar bones.

She leaned back up kissed me on my lips once again. I eagerly kissed back, and felt her trying to enter my mouth with her tongue. I smirked as I denied the access, and felt her take my lower lip between her teeth and lightly bite down. I hissed at the pleasurable pain and instinctively opened my mouth, and she stuck her tongue in, immediately fighting for dominance which I let her win, and she took it as a sign to remove one of her hands and lightly cupped my breast. I began to breathe heavier, lighly whimpering as she kneaded my breast.

I opened my eyes and saw her firey gaze, and instantly felt myself melt at the touch. She stopped touching my breast and reconnected our hands before lifting up and kissing me once more before sitting up. She laughed as she saw confusion spread across my face.

"Why'd you stop?" I whined. She let out a soft chuckle and switched our position and grabbed my thighs to put them over hers, lifting me up to sit in her lap as her hands rested on my hips. "You're shivering from the water, that can't be comfortable." She pulled me closer.

"Plus if im gonna fuck you im gonna make sure its the best time of your life." She whispered into my ear, and my body shivered. She laughed low into my ear. I nuzzled into her neck and giggled.

"Hey.." I started. "Hm?" She looked at me. "Play me a song on the guitar." I looked back at her. "Yeah?" She laughed. I nodded. "But lets get dressed first." I giggled again. "Yeah, good idea." She replied. We both got up and put on our clothes, and I shuddered at the uncomfortable feeling of dry jeans on my dampened skin.

I shivered still cold from the water, and turned to see Vi, fully dressed, watching me intensely as I began to put on my shirt.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow. "Keep it off." I scoffed in surprise. "The shirt, keep it off." She smirked. "Okay." I mirrored her energy.

I sat down in front of her, and waited for her to start. She lightly began strumming, and softly hummed. It was beautiful, and amazing.

Until her phone began to ring.

I grabbed it from the blanket to give it to her, but stopped when I saw who was calling. "Who is it?" She questioned, seeing my confusion. "Its Jinx." I blurted. "What?" She asked surprised. I quickly handed her the phone and she answered. "Hello?... yeah?... shit, hold tight... yeah im on my way... be safe, I love you." She talked quickly.

"What is it?" I asked worried.

"She's in trouble, we need to go, now."