14 - Cold Sharp Eyes (18+)

(A/n: sorry for the disappearance lols, heres a new chapter, and it's unedited so dont jude 😡)

Y/n pov:

"What?" I muttered, shocked by her words.

"Listen, what you did was..." "Crazy?" I finished for her. Vi opened her mouth and closed it. "No. Well, yes, but thats not what I was going to say." She looked at me, with that same stubborn expression, dropping her smirk.

"Normally I can read you well, your body language, expressions, even a slight dullness in your eyes," I started. The sentence intrigued her, and she sat on the foot of the bed. I moved from the sheets, feeling exposed, and I shifted to be next to her, but not facing her. "But the eyes you display now, the expression you wear, and the occasional twitch of a muscle whenever my eyes flick across the room? They tell me nothing of your thoughts. Vi, what are you thinking?" I looked at her.

"I'm just thinking about.." she whispered. "If you'd do the same thing you did, for me." She muttered and looked into my eyes. I shuddered, her eyes were cold and sharp. "I would.." I glanced down to her lips and back to her eyes. I saw her eyes look to the door and back, and I realized she must have locked the door when she got up.

Her eyes moved back to my lips, and she leaned in, sealing the space. Like gears our lips synced and our bodies repositioned and melted together. She lifted to take off her shirt and leaned back down, and I felt her warm hands brush against my cold stomach as she gently felt around. I gasped at the directness of her touch, laying down on the bed and she straddled on top of me.

I shuddered at the sight of her and closes my eyes as she leaned down once more to leave kisses on my neck, over time kisses turned into sucking and nipping. I let out small breathless moans until they gradually got louder and she had to place a hand over my mouth, shushing me.

"The walls are thin baby, be a good girl and stay quiet for me." She whispered into my ear, placing a soft kiss to my jaw. I nodded and slid my hands up her back to pull her closer to me. She moved her legs in a position that pushes me up and rested my hips on her thighs, my legs around her waist. She used her free hand to unclasp my bra and took my nipple into her mouth, sucking and biting down at the nub.

She slowly traced my tummy with her hand smiling at my occasional jolt from needy-ness. She slowly moved her hand lower and lower until she cupped my heated area over my underwear. She slowly rubbed smirking at how wet I had gotten, and teased me with the pleasure.

"Are you sure?" She looked back up at me, seeing me nod as I slowly grinded on her hand from frustration of her not moving. "God you're so hot, I wanted to rip off your clothes the moment I saw you earlier."  She muttered into my breast. I gasped at her words, "Vi, please," I blushed and spoke muffled into her hand. she chuckled in response.

Her hand moved into my underwear and she slowly pushed it down, I panted into her hand causing her to put more pressure onto my mouth.   She directly rubbed my folds and easily slipped her fingers inside of me. I lightly moaned into her hand and gripped her back tighter. She smiled and continued kissing my neck as she slowly moved her fingers in and out of me, causing me to move my hips in sync. She took this as a sign to be harsher, and soon enough she was pumping her finger in and out of me at a fast and pleasurable rate, making me release more moans and claw at her back.

She continued this for some time moving faster and faster and I felt my stomach feel fuller and fuller before pushing myself up against her and clawing harder, "Violet im gonna-" "shh its okay baby, let it happen" she layed me down again and kissed my stomach as I felt the pressure release onto her fingers. My face flushed with embarrassment as she chuckled once more and slowed down, slowly taking her fingers out and licking them clean.

"You did so well, babe." She winked at me before placing a kiss on my forehead and standing up. She opened her old creeky closet door and picked out some clothes, walking back over and throwing them at me playfully. "Get decent, whore." She teased me and chuckled at my wide eyed response. she placed another kiss on my cheek while helping me with my bra clasp. She grabbed her top and put it on, then sat at the foot of the bed watching me and waiting.

I quickly put her clothes on me, them being slightly oversized as it was her style. "Um.. where are my clothes?" I raised an eyebrow. "Put them in the wash, but might have to throw them out if they're bloodstained." She shrugged. "You wont.. tell anyone right?" I winced. "Um, that we fucked or that you killed a man?" She spoke non chalantly. "Both?" I questioned. "Then no, both can stay between us." She smiled.

I stood up pulling up the cargo pants she gave me and tied the strings, pulling my tanktop off and readjusting it on top. Vi looked at me up and down, a small smirk on her lips. "Sexy.." she muttered before grabbing a small necklace, putting it around my neck, clasping it for me, as she did behind me I felt her press into my back as a way to tease me. "Fuck off!" I laughed at her attempts.

"There, now the outfit is complete" she winked, the necklace was a small beaded necklace, with different colors of amber. "Its very pretty.." I smiled. "It fits you better than me, keep it." She kissed the back of my neck. "Really?" "Yeah, dont worry about i-"

Her sentence was cut off with a rapid pounding on the door. "Y/n!" The female yelled from the other side. "Jinx? What is it?" I opened the door. She looked worried, really worried.

"Sevika called. She needs to talk to you. Immediately."