•Why Can't You See, You Belong With Me•

The taxi man opened the door grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the car. "Walk." He instructed pushing me foreword I began walking through the forest twigs and leafs snapping under my feet.

I didn't know where I was going all I was doing was following the light. Which from what I could see was a cabin in the distance.

Why did I ever leave the party? I knew there was a murder on the loose. I was the perfect victim. Now this sponsor guy is gonna kill me.

Even after I did his dirty work. I scoffed finally reaching the cabin. "Open the door."

I did as he said opening the door it was pitch black inside. "Walk inside." The lights turned on as soon as I walked in. Another person appeared in front of me making me jump in surprise. "Y/n!" He laughed and immediately I recognized it was Ronin.

Ronin... is my sponsor? But how he isn't even an adult here? He literally goes to Crystal Academy!

"Dude put the gun away she is my guest." He said addressing his employee then led me to his couch. "Names Ronin. Please sit down. I can't thank you enough for your service tonight."

He snapped his fingers and a maid immediately emerged with food and drink. "Help yourself."

My breath was shaky and I couldn't form anyway words. Ronin looked at me with little to no concern. "I understand my method tonight may have given you some trauma."

May?!

"But you should have been more careful there is a murder on the loose." Ronin told as I reached for some food. Once the taste hit my mouth I realized just how hungry I was.

"Does anyone know you are missing?" Ronin questioned.

Lloyd.

Do I tell him?  "Someone does they have my location." I informed slowly as Ronin nodded.

"I see this will have to be quick then. So as you know I am your sponsor." Ronin smiled dramatically as I stared at him with a dead expression. "Anyway... you are my newest member and my youngest besides me. I go to Crystal Academy don't know if you know that. But enough about me this is about you so congratulations!"

He cheered and with a snap another maid brought a cake. So in this world he's some kind of Underground Boss?

"I didn't ask to be." I stated ignoring the cake.

"But you did the task sooo... you are!"

"I thought I was gonna die if I didn't! I thought I was gonna die here!" I shouted standing up.

"Okay okay! We are still mad noted." Ronin said making me scoff. "Mad is an understatement."

"I'm here to tell you your next assignment." Ronin said as I sat down taking a breath.

"Which is?" I questioned making him smirk. "Tomorrow is your friend Jay's ice wonderland festival. The murder will be there. They have reached out to me and are trying to bait me. They know all of my employees except you."

He paused trying to read me but then continued. "I need you to find out their identity. They said they would be in the maze when the fireworks go off."

"You're crazy Ronin." I say in disbelief.

"They won't hurt you." Ronin reassured. "And if they do..." He pulled a gun out pushing it slowly toward me from the other side of the table.

I stared at it coldly. "I'm not a killer."

"Don't you see this will help your friend Kai." Ronin said changing my outlook a little. "It could save everyone. The expense of one death is nothing when you look at the multiple deaths they have taken."