•That Girl Is Posion•

"Y/n!" Cole shouted at me for the hundredth time of the night rehearsal. "I'm sorry!" I replied back in a frustrated tone. "I'm sorry for stepping on your foot!"

Cole huffed an angry sigh at me. "But it was an accident!" I emphasized desperately about to burst into tears. Cole looked at me in confusion realizing this was deeper then ballet.

"Maybe you should practice the moves over there. I will rep my own solo." Cole told pointing to the other side of the room.

I nodded walking over sluggishly to the corner and standing in front of the mirror to see my form.

It looked fine actually it was perfect. Flawless.... I stopped dancing to sit down on the floor and take a few stretches when I looked out the door window. It was Nya why is she here so late?

I got up taking a quick rep of the choreography. "Oh! I need to use the restroom!" I called to Cole who looked at me confused again. "But rehearsal is almost over."

"Emergency." I stated to which Cole nodded not wanting to hear anymore details. Hurriedly I made my way out the room quick to not lose her.

Nya made a turn into the computer lab. "What is she up to?" I whispered following her quietly into the dark room moving my hands to the light I turned it on scaring her into dropping all her stuff.

My eyes landed on the pack of cigarettes. Oh... I didn't know Nya smoked this is definitely new. "Y/n!" She shouted sounding like Cole.

"Sorry. What are you doing here so late?" I ask helping her pick up her stuff.

"Long story." Nya replied her eyes landing on the cigarette pack I was holding she sighed taking it from me. "Please don't tell Kai."

"Don't worry. Kai isn't innocent either." I noted making Nya laugh lightly and she then nodded leaning on the table lighting the cigarette.

She extended the box to me and I looked at it hesitantly.

I mean this isn't real life so who cares? I took one and she lit it for me.

I laughed shaking my head. "Cole's going to be mad at me tonight." Nya rolled her eyes at the mention of Cole's name. "He's always mad who cares?"

"He was my first friend here." I admitted tasting the cigarette on my lips. Nya nodded not reacting much.

"You should ditch Cole and come with me for tonight." Nya said as I looked at her then the ground. I couldn't possibly do that to Cole.

"No..." I trail off in uncertainty.

"Suit yourself." She stated swiping the bud from my hand to which I protested as she rolled her eyes smashing it on the marble ground.

"Y/n!" Cole yelled from behind and I sighed putting a hand to my head. "Yes Cole."

"What are you doing!" Cole lectured as Nya gave a bored look at us. "Catching up!" I defended turning around to face him.

Cole took a moment smelling the air which I knew for a fact did still smell. "You guys were smoking?!"

"No I was." Nya spoke up quickly obviously wanting me to stay quiet. No wonder she took it from me she knew Cole was coming.

"Of course." Cole stated with a dry chuckle.

"What's the problem Y/n is still innocent as always. I didn't do anything." Nya told pushing me lightly toward him.

"Yet." Cole stated creating heavy tension in the air. "I think rehearsal is over now so I'm gonna go..." I trail off walking away to be grabbed by Cole.